What is your secret to weight loss?

Options
Curious to know what the most effective diet for you has been in successfully losing and keeping weight off?

Replies

• TheRootofGroot
    TheRootofGroot Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Last cut I did a moderate version of high fat low carb.
    So 45% of my calories came from fats and 25% from carbs.
    Made my cut a breeze, ate delicious foods and felt full, no cravings.
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Channelling the majority of my focus on more significant matters .. and sticking to my mantra of "Just eat good & train hard". Really is that simple, there's no secret to it.
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    DONT restrict

my success to losing 6 kilos and maintaining my weight at 47-49kgs is eating ABUNDANTLY as much as my body asks for.

HCLF vegan plantbased diet
    (still eat vegan chocolate/icecreams /oreos/chips ahoy cookies in chocolate flavour etc - all vegan

and for the rest, keep eating as much fruit veg legumes rice quinoa grains - making pizzas burritos enchiladas soups wraps sandwiches pastas salads burgers fat free sweet potato fried and the list is endless

• melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i get my inspiration from youtube videos of recipes and lifestyle from rawvana , fullyraw kristina , naturally stephanie , mango island mama, vegan geezer , freelee banana girl, etc etc!!
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    DONT restrict

my success to losing 6 kilos and maintaining my weight at 47-49kgs is eating ABUNDANTLY as much as my body asks for.

HCLF vegan plantbased diet
    (still eat vegan chocolate/icecreams /oreos/chips ahoy cookies in chocolate flavour etc - all vegan

and for the rest, keep eating as much fruit veg legumes rice quinoa grains - making pizzas burritos enchiladas soups wraps sandwiches pastas salads burgers fat free sweet potato fried and the list is endless

You're a VEGAN.. Lord have mercy.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the diet. I look at this is a lifestyle change. Diets suck you're constantly miserable you give stuff up and in my opinion that's why they're doomed to fail. By looking this at this as a lifestyle change I haven't given up anything. As long as it fits within my calorie goals it's not off limits.

I still enjoy the occasional Wendy's hamburger slice or two of pizza or beer on the beach. If I couldn't have these I don't think I could have done what I've done as far as my weight loss.
  • julesloveland
    julesloveland Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No dieting here -I see it as a lifestyle and just make good choices. I eat at a 500 cal deficit a day, I track and weigh what I eat. I avoid refined sugar, processed foods, alcohol and caffeine. I eat protein, good fats and low carb as a choice but not because it is good for weight loss.

Frankly so long as I ate at a deficit I could eat crisps all day but I wouldn't be healthy. I exercise for health too.