****200lbs+ Club Looking to loose over 75lbs+ Join the Forum***

Options

Replies

• mjl3757
    mjl3757 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first week. At 59 years old I am my heaviest. I started at 257. My goal is 190. I am unable to exercise consistently due to injuries and lack of motivation. Please feel free to add me and could someone tell me how to add others? Good luck to everyone, one day at a time.
  • tparker1230
    tparker1230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom, 5ft 3. Weighing 243. I have a 4 yr old and a 2 month old. New to mfp and have been working at it for a whole week now. Looking for friends and support :)
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello....I'm a 40 yo mom of 4 (ages 20, 19, 16 and 12) and work full time as a nurse as well as run my own home business. I've been on MFP on and off since 2013 and now back at my heaviest. Right now I weigh 260 lbs (5' 3 3/4" tall) and would like to lose at least 100 lbs. I've started training in Tang Soo do (Korean Martial Arts) with my daughter and my husband for my exercise and now adding in a healthier diet (started that today). Looking for friends and support.
  • CarolineBarron1
    CarolineBarron1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting MFP. I have been battling Lupus, exhaustion, and steriods. I ballooned to 234. Last friday I was FED UP. So I went KETO. I am down to 226. I want to be whatever weight makes me happy, gives me energy, and I do not hate myself in pictures. Who knows where that will be? I would love some friends to add to my journey.
  • dorybaby
    dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just starting MFP. I have been battling Lupus, exhaustion, and steriods. I ballooned to 234. Last friday I was FED UP. So I went KETO. I am down to 226. I want to be whatever weight makes me happy, gives me energy, and I do not hate myself in pictures. Who knows where that will be? I would love some friends to add to my journey.

Caroline! Added you! I will be starting keto next week.
  • mrsb77cb603
    mrsb77cb603 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but I really need to do it for LIFE this time. I start good, then fizzle out. I'm 5'1" 252 pounds. I need to do this for me and my family. My kids need mom to stay around. I'm on BP meds, they are thinking they may have to up it because it's getting high again. I want to live!!!
  • niellevironen
    niellevironen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, too. I'm not 100% sure how much I weigh (something like 190 lbs -/+ 10) If I weigh myself I get discouraged, so I'm just guessing. Looking for some friends to help me stay motivated!
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'2 200 lbs starting over again as well. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MrsOle_1101
    MrsOle_1101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and 250lbs. I have to lose first initial 30 lbs to start infertility treatments. Add me if you want.. I also need motivation and support! :#
  • BootyfulMonster
    BootyfulMonster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'6 240 lbs and 18 yrs old. Im looking to lose 100 lbs to get down to a healthy weight (over a long period of time, of course). I used MFP a while back but just stopped due to lack of motivation. I am hoping I can keep on track this time.
  • BootyfulMonster
    BootyfulMonster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wbrock8909 wrote: »
    Hello I'm 18 years old and I weight 350 pounds. I lost weight last year but couldn't keep it off because I wasn't doing it the right way. I've officially started my journey and started with kicking soda out of my life. My first goal is to lose 25 pounds. I know that I need to lose over half my body weight to be healthy but I think that little goals over time are better than just saying I want to lose 175 pounds in a year or 2. Thanks for reading and I wish everyone good luck.

I am on the same boat as you. Add and maybe we can talk?
  • rakwat
    rakwat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5.8' 265 Starting over and stressed
  • cndmama79
    cndmama79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect with you. I've been on here awhile but have been inconsistent in my use of the app and tracking things. I reached my all time high of 269 earlier this year, I'm down about 7 pounds which I'm proud of but I know it'll be a long, challenging journey. I'm 5 foot 9 inches and have a goal to be in the 160s, so about 100 pounds left to remove. One step at a time.
  • dathyckness
    dathyckness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm making another attempt to drop this weight. I'm over the back pains and starting to develop joint pain as well. At 39 years yiung....it's ridiculous. I'd like to join your group for some advice and support as well. I'm currently 259.8...260 who am I kidding. I'm 5'6 and I love to workout. I just can't seem to get started and stay motivated.
  • rakwat
    rakwat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends to help me star accountable. I am very determined to get this weight off!!!
  • jrobertson290365
    jrobertson290365 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi guy's, i'm relatively new to all this so please bear with me, I'm 51yrs old 24St, 3lb which is according to my weight converter 340.20 lb and recently had a health scare having chest pains and shortness of breath and doctor sent me for tests and they came back all clear so I've been advised by them to lose weight, I try to go short walks as due to my chronic back pain I can't walk too far.

This week I've cut right down to smaller portion sizes of food cut down to almost no packs of crisps/potato snacks and sweets and drinking more water than fizzy drinks and eating more fruit and veg and i've lost 3 lb in one week, one thing I will say and I don't know if i'm doing the right or wrong thing is i'm taking weight loss capsules to help me curb my appetite.

Anyway thats my story and good luck to everyone on the same journey as me
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi the good thing about it is YOU'RE BACCKKKK! I stay on my computer, try different workouts so I don't get bored. I am subscribed to Keaira Lashae on Youtube and she is fabulous! You won't be disappointed. I mainly do the 5 mile walk and break it up into 2 miles one day and then 3miles the next day. I also have been keying in every little thing. Also try different foods that are low in carbs. It's working for me...WE GOT THIS!
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 29 year old from Australia. I'm 5'2"/158cm, and currently weigh 240pounds /108.9kg. I'm planning to lose about eighty pounds /thirty five kgs over all from this weight, too start with. I've already lost about four kgs/9pounds from my starting weight. Please add me if you like. I'm very active in logging everyday, good or bad.
  • nillaskye
    nillaskye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't accurately know my current weight ( I've been avoiding the scale). I would estimate to be around 290. My goal weight is 130, I've got a long way to go. I'm 23 years old and 5'3. I've been married for 4.5 years (we were 18) and we've been talking about children. I just want to be healthy before taking that step. I want my potential future child to be healthy. That's part of my motivation.