I'm recovering from Binge Eating Disorder.

Options
Hi! Okay, so this is not something I would typically sahre with a site full of strangers. But I need to known I'm not alone so here it goes.

In December of 2015 I was diagnosed with binge eating disorder, linked to chronic depression, anxiety, and ptsd. I don't know if I can actually say I'm in recovery right now because even though I wouldn't consider myself to be bingeing when I eat recently, I have to be honest about the fact that I'm just not being as healthy as I should be. I just kind of wanted to aee if there was anyone else who os in recovery from B.E.D and see if anyone might be able to help me to be successful in my own recovery.

I'm an open book, so if you have any questions for me as well, ask away! Thank you for reading.

Replies

• sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have never been officially diagnosed with B.E.D., but I do suffer from depression/anxiety and have been a secret binge eater for years. This past January I started a physical/emotional journey to take control of my life. I am 45 pounds lighter, have let go of mental baggage, and feel like a brand new person. I'm not saying I never struggle, I do, but I am learning new tools to help me through. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to take this journey with you.