Hit my 75 lbs lost goal!!!

Options
debrahbeger
debrahbeger Posts: 34 Member
In Feb. 2015 i was 2017 lbs. Pushing a size 20 Pant. Today I am now 142 lbs and around a size 4. I have been struggling with motivation the past few weeks (went 6 weeks with no weight loss) but was finally able to push through and loose the last couple pounds. I definitely have a ways to go and am super worried about gaining weight back, but I am hoping that I stay motivated and don't let myself go back. I had years of unhealthy habits and the past year of trying to change those habits has been a huge challenge, but well worth it!! When I first started it was a lot of small changes like switching from regular soda to diet (I know diet soda is AWFUL for you) and not eating until I am stuffed. I then decided to cut dinner out completely, the last time I would eat would be a small snack around 4pm. Once I got use to eating lighter is when I started using MFP to log my calories. It took awhile to get the hang of it an stay in my calorie goal, but I eventually got the hang of it. I just upped my calorie intake by adjusting MFP from loosing 1.5 a week to just 1. I now go to the gym 5 days a week, usually doing 20 min of cardio and around 40 min of weight training. w8vy5a3ozg54.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!