Looking for friends. Changes starting tomorrow.

Options
I've been on my fitness pal for awhile. I'm looking for friends to help me stay on track and just it be there in case I need to vent. I've been exercising but starting tomorrow I am cutting carbs and increasing my protein. Husband and I want to have children and doctor wants me to lose 20 lbs first. My goal is to lose 100.
Sw 167lbs
Cw 158

Replies

• gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have been on this site since Jan on pause from Jenny but will buy more Jenny food this week I do Dailyburn and UTube Jessica smith exercise
    What's your plan
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Wait, I'm confused your goal weight is 67 pounds?
    Best of luck!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    HPLC is a great way to loose weight.

I personally couldn't stay on it for maintenance because I love potatoes and bread too much:(.

best of luck.
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using MFP since November and have an open diary! :)
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have been on MFP about 4 months and am almost to goal! I have a Fitbit as well and we can challenge each other!
  • Snapshots73
    Snapshots73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit, if anyone wants to add me feel free. dazdnconfuzd73@yahoo.com
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Allieparkia@aol.com on Fitbit!
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    you can request me if you want. I was on here for a while and doing great. I got busy with school in september and gained 20lbs. trying to get back on track now. struggling a bit :)

SW 167 originally lost 40lbs. starting again at 147lbs goal back to 127lbs
  • magg1107
    magg1107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in. SW was 270 cw 260. I ultimately want to get down to 160 so gotta loose 100+. My starting goal is 10 pounds and then add on from there in incriminates of 10 so it will not be so overwhelming.
  • NJL2015
    NJL2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! I originally started ages ago but am back on again. Weight currently about 160, GW is 130. Have been dieting all my life, to be honest, but am currently the heaviest I have been for a while. Had great accountability buddy on here for a while but she left and I am sliding downhill!
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!

I am down 45 lbs on my first goal of 100 (after 2.5 months). Feel free to add me as I love to support and be supported.
  • bigneshia19
    bigneshia19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    meow123393 wrote: »
    No sorry. Sw was 267. My goal weight is 150. My plan is high protein low carb diet. Since starting I've been eating more fruits and veggies at work instead of buying my lunch from places.

I have a Fitbit. I've been doing pretty okay with my 8k step goal. I want to bump it up to 10k/day. Also starting weights with hubby soon and swimming with my mother on her good days.

Add me if you still need support. I do too
  • BrownieKitty12345
    BrownieKitty12345 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sure. The more friends the better.
  • Snapshots73
    Snapshots73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I forgot I had to change my email so for those that tried to add me on fitbit, I am so sorry. My email for fitbit is, lynn.gardner.73.lg@gmail.com. again I am sorry for the mixup.
  • mcart15
    mcart15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am following a similar path.
  • magg1107
    Options
    Well just finished making my lunch for the next three days of work. Sautéed chicken with bell peppers and some egg noodles. (The noodles are the worst part but cleaning out my pantry and I do love them) followed by a home made fruit salad. For my breaks sargento balanced breaks (nuts dried fruit and cheese) and almonds. Also I will have my water bottles. On Sunday I start training for a 5k. For me I'm best at working on one thing my healthy eating before adding the next component exercisesing.
  • kiariv
    kiariv Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a holistic health educator/coach. I am currently doing a ketogenic diet lchf and have been using that to reverse my diabetes of 24 years and lose 100 pounds. I'm aiming to lose 80 more. I have clients on lchp who do well. I am open to helping you if you'd like.
  • Avoca2031
    Avoca2031 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello this is my 2nd day on MFP. I have to loose 154, never have been as heavy so I would appreciate all your support and help. I have just come across a few words Fitbit & LCHP , what are they. Ta.
  • magg1107
    Options
    Fitbit is a wrist based heart rate and calories burned monitor that you use to see how your exercises are going.