Options
    gianna42 wrote: »
    Full time school nurse - on vacation :)

Me, too!!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    dougozz wrote: »
    I supervise a narcotics and major crimes unit in nj. Hope everyone likes cops
    Much love to our law enforcement! You guys don't get enough respect!
  • Glitterinmyveins33
    Glitterinmyveins33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Jewelry instructor part time, going to school for medical coding and to get my AA in info mgmt
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options

I come from a law enforcement family. I pray for y'all everyday. Thank you and your family for what you do everyday.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options

Yes, sirree! Thank you for your service!
  • GroundedOne2019
    GroundedOne2019 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Community support worker
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Head of Housekeeping for a camp/conference/retreat center. I clean things, order things and coordinate with the rest of the housekeepers to keep everything moving smoothly. Some days it feels like herding cats.
    Some days I fill in as a cook as well.
    I'm tired.
  • MikilouB
    MikilouB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Assistant principal at a K-8 school, on vacation for 2 more weeks!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Operations Manager of a school bus terminal... I don't get the summer off, but I feel like it's a vacation since I only have to work 8 hours a day instead of 11 or more! :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Asphalt quality control tech (lab and field).
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Community Mental Health Nurse
  • Tamijennelle
    Tamijennelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stockbroker by day. Licensed Hairdresser on weekends.
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    TJLorre wrote: »
    Stockbroker by day. Licensed Hairdresser on weekends.

That's an interesting match up.
  • shaplebound
    shaplebound Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Restaurant owner here, wrong business to be on a diet...lol
  • VividVegan
    VividVegan Posts: 200 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Please tell me there is a least one other claims adjuster in here. Today has been hell. I need someone who can understand my mental pain. Lol

If you hate that job so much then why are you working it? Word of advice from my self-employed father, do NOT work a job unless it makes you happy.
    And to answer the post, my occupation is a student. My goal is to be self-employed as well. No way am I working for someone else.
  • RosaF777
    RosaF777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a pediatric certified medical assistant for a neurologist, I also have my share of bad days but they're not even close to yours today, I hope you have a better Monday!!
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    FeedMeFish wrote: »
    Please tell me there is a least one other claims adjuster in here. Today has been hell. I need someone who can understand my mental pain. Lol

If you hate that job so much then why are you working it? Word of advice from my self-employed father, do NOT work a job unless it makes you happy.
    And to answer the post, my occupation is a student. My goal is to be self-employed as well. No way am I working for someone else.
    FeedMeFish wrote: »

I don't hate my job. I love my job, just had a bad day. Everyone has those no matter occupation you have.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Social worker :P
  • joelo_83
    joelo_83 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    PharmD
  • lisahebert186
    Options
    Oh man got to love Monday's. First email of the day, I lost a case. :#