Pokemon Go

Options

Replies

• YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    It's definitely gotten me to enjoy my walks, hopefully the novelty doesn't wear off on me
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I want to play this so much but it's not out in DK yet. :(
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have no interest in this game but I will say something.

Walking is a great exercise but please watch where you're going. Pay attention to what is going on around you, please.

buzzkill
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

There's a workaround for iOS Apple users that are living in areas that hasn't officially released yet and don't want to wait
    http://www.imore.com/how-download-pokemon-go-canada-uk-and-internationally-right-now
  • YorkshirePanda
    YorkshirePanda Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had to jump through hoops to get it here in the UK, but it has changed my entire life!!! I never left the house alone before I got it!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »

There's a workaround for iOS Apple users that are living in areas that hasn't officially released yet and don't want to wait
    http://www.imore.com/how-download-pokemon-go-canada-uk-and-internationally-right-now

sweet, thanks!!!!!

Edit:oh, grrr. i can't change my region because it breaks my HBO-Nordic account and some streaming services for my google chromecast. :(

Guess i'll have to wait.
  • Internistella
    Internistella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love Pokemon Go. NYC is great for it, but yes you do have to pay attention to where you are going!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Love it. I walked with my husband to one of the nearby parks last night and there were tons of people (at a usually empty park). All with open phones.....in a small park with 5 pokestops....

• shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Got my whole family out for an hour long walk today, catching Pokemons!
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Lots of fun and very addictive! But I wish pokemon would live at the beach or the trails instead of the shopping mall.
  • tlehde13
    tlehde13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with Pokemon Go! I have played Pokemon since I was little and still do now. When they came out with this, it was a dream come true. I sometimes sit and say, maybe I should go walk but find an excuse not to. Now I am wanting to catch them all that I now want to walk all the time. Great motivation and any Pokemon lovers dream come true!
  • VividVegan
    VividVegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'd rather play my Pokémon Yellow, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Crystal, etc...you know, the real sh-t.
    PokemonGo= failed
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, this is how I get up in the morning to walk. My neighbor downloaded the app and each time we arrive at the checkpoints the servers crash :/ . It's really fun and annoying at the same time. I find the game entertaining because I spend 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life walking around town.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I downloaded it tonight and got 4 Pokemon in a block. My son enjoyed Pokemon as a kid and Yu Gi Oh. He is 22 and explained some of the app to me. Lol.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
  • spidermartin
    spidermartin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yup. just did a 4k walk at lunchtime. part exercise, part pokemon hunt :smiley:
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Haven't really had a chance to go on a good walk with it yet, but I figure once I start waking up consistently early, me and my dog are going to go on a nice Pokemon hunt in the mornings soon. Maybe even conquer some gyms while we're at it. ;)