oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    the lady above me enjoys traveling. :smile:

i wonder where she has traveled to?

:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Fitness Chick is just awesome. She has don't a great job losing weight, and always has input on every topic.
    :flowerforyou: :wink: Thanks Anna:drinker: You got a water bottle next to you Girl?:tongue::laugh: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    the lady above me enjoys traveling. :smile:

i wonder where he has traveled to?

This woman is pretty darn spectacular...she's tough and is fighting many things, and she's WINNING!!:flowerforyou: A lovely member of MFP:heart:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    the woman above me is a huge inspiration for us all.

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    TPAM is a sweet and modest lady.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    me? modest? why u say that?

the man above me wishes he was warmer. i can relate.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Because you said that you don`t look nice in person.

I say that isn`t possible.:flowerforyou:

The lady above me is very cute.:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Because you said that you don`t look nice in person.

I say that isn`t possible.:flowerforyou:

The lady above me is very cute.:smile:
    The person above me seems kind:happy:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options

I got it, I got it smiley-happy020.gif

The person above me [takes a deep breath, to organize thoughs] is [does it matter if she's so special to me and I am a bit biased?] ... ONE OF A KIND.

She always makes my eyes moist when she replies to my topics and sends me in a secret way tons of positive energy.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

The person above me [takes a deep breath, to organize thoughs] is [does it matter if she's so special to me and I am a bit biased?] ... ONE OF A KIND.

She always makes my eyes moist when she replies to my topics and sends me in a secret way tons of positive energy.
    Well lookie here! One of my MOST FAVORITE people here on MFP! She's an incrediblly awesome individual, the kindest sweetest heart in the world, beautiful both inside and out!! One of my dear friend Dew!:flowerforyou: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

oh what a sweetheart you are Hon!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • DelTonious_Max
    Options
    Who can say anything negative of someone that has Tigger in their profile pic.?

:bigsmile: :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    The person above me is doing an excellent job and I know she will reach her goal!!:flowerforyou:

thank you so much for always being so postitive and for always encouraging me, it helps me so much!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:
    TPAM which would be our Laura Girl:flowerforyou: I think Laura is such an awesome find to have on MFP and so glad she's decided to join us here on the journey, she's the sweetest and has contributed ALOT in her short time here. I for one have been very inspired by her, she's always a cheerleader for folks and I think that is pretty special Laura:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for being you Hon:heart: We need so many more folks like you on here...got any friends to lure over?:laugh: :wink: :tongue: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    FC:heart:

awwwwwwww, you are so sweet, and I have told several people about this site, nysa is one and debazan is another. I think you are a special person too.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

TPAM genuinely cares about his health is is striving to get to a healthier place.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    TPAM is beautiful and is my new facebook friend :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    TPAM is beautiful and is my new facebook friend :bigsmile:
    Is one very COOL CHICK!! Love her ..she's a great friend and motivator for me:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Welll so much to say about FC!! she is wonderful and inspiring and has an awesome personality and i am very lucky to be her friend!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Is doing amazingly well! I'm so impressed.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Is doing amazingly well! I'm so impressed.

has the sweetest face and is looking so good!