What is your Current Swear Word

Options
Mine is the C word..... Complacency. Im scared that I will fall into that mode of thinking but I am certainly trying my hardest to not do that by really focusing on what I need to do to achieve my goals. Anybody wanna share theirs lol

Replies

• RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Shigetoshi Hasegawa
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Mine's sh** faced cu** but I'm australian lol
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Mine is *kitten*
  • rushmermh
    rushmermh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a low tolerance for swearing, so I've told my boys that if they are tempted to use a bad word, they should replace it with "Obama." >:)
  • RainaProske
    Options
    rushmermh wrote: »
    I have a low tolerance for swearing, so I've told my boys that if they are tempted to use a bad word, they should replace it with "Obama." >:)

, , , and what's wrong with saying, "Shigetoshi Hasegawa"????
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    rushmermh wrote: »

Raising kids right!
  • happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I too do not like swearing but just today had my daughter in stitches when I slammed my elbow against sharp object and screamed "fudge knuckles" bahaha random
  • RainaProske
    Options
    I, too, do not swear. I see no purpose in it, when expressing what I really mean has more impact. That's why Shigetoshi Hasegawa will do, but I only use it for a laugh. Poor Mr. Hasegawa!
  • Lorraine7486
    Lorraine7486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Ireland and the teachers used to swear at us so I learnt from a young age. Some also smoked while teaching. Now back in England and pretty bad here too. Swearing doesn't phase me at all.
  • mirihawk
    mirihawk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today's swear word is... nose.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    With my kids around for so long I default to:
    Consarn it
    Dagnab it
    Mother of Mercy
    Son of a