Weight loss and Body change

Options
Hello Fitness Friends,
I am wondering if anyone is experencing no weight loss but having changes in your body. I noticed that my stomach is getting much small and toned yet I haven't lost any weight since I started which was 30 days ago? Is this normal?

Replies

• jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Yup! First week in I noticed this. Last week I did drop 2lb, (which I didn't think was a whole lot for the effor I was putting in!). More importantly I dropped 4 inches in size from hips/waist/thighs/neck (1.5 inches off the waist).......... in a WEEK. So yes. It happens. And it's wonderful when it does!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I don't really have an answer. Am just going to point you to this website: http://www.mybodygallery.com

Bodies come in all shapes and sizes.

I've lost 35 lbs and hardly an inch on my belly, but I'm down two sizes.

Since you're getting toned, you've probably gained muscle mass, which is not a bad thing. :smile:
  • Rosetta02
    Rosetta02 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the tip? I was starting to get worried that I wasn't doing it right.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You can change your body composition completely without losing much weight at all....there's only a 10lb difference here, but several inches :happy:
    2.jpg
    after3.jpg
  • MColette
    MColette Posts: 62
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me, my pants are falling off, but In a little over a month I've lost 4 lbs only. I do feel my clothes look better and my stomach is shrinking, (I'm getting back in shape from being pregnant)
    I guess we should be happy, even if weight loss is going slow, there's something changing in our bodies for sure!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow... I think I am the opposite to you...I am losing the weight (according to my scale) but not seeing any difference in my body!! I sure do hope I see some change soon..:angry::noway:
  • Rosetta02
    Rosetta02 Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Thanks for the push to keep going at this!!