Fitbit linked to MFP

Hey everyone

I'm new on here and just got a new fitbit blaze for my birthday just realized I could link it to this

Anyone else on here uses a fitbit on here? Any pointers with the fitbit on here???

Dave

Replies

• golfnmama11
    golfnmama11 Posts: 4 Member
    I love it! MFP, Map my hike and fitbit all sync up!! I track weight and food on MFP, steps, calories, sleep on fitbit... also weight training on MFP... great way to keep an eye on it all. Also involved in step challenges with others on fitbit... really motivating!!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    I am new to fitbit. I just got a Blaze as well. My fitbit.com and mfp say they are linked, but don't seem to be. I thought my fitbit would tell mfp my exercises/steps and mfp would adust for it. I am really disappointed that I can't see them communicating.
  • shoosh61
    shoosh61 Posts: 2 Member
    My fitbit and MFP appear to be linked but are not communicating to one another. My steps are not registering. Any suggestions?
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    shoosh61 wrote: »
    My fitbit and MFP appear to be linked but are not communicating to one another. My steps are not registering. Any suggestions?

Go into your phone app menu select steps, then select fitbit. That should change the display to enable the steps. Otherwise you need to ensure that you have added or enabled exercise calories.