Does anybody else find weekends tough

Options
2»

Replies

• daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I actually have an easier time on the weekends. I'm at home all day so I can go walking every hour or two, which ups my calorie allotment. And I tend to not eat breakfast unless I get up and go walking, so that helps as well.

When I'm not active it does get tougher, though. My Fitbit has taken away 200+ calories some Saturdays because of me sitting on a couch playing video games all day.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I try to stay at my "lose 1.5 pounds a week" setting during week days and then do maintance calories on weekends.

I also do this, it works well. It isn't always weekends, but I eat at the limit for losing 1.5lb a week for several days every week and on other days eat more - I monitor the weekly average to see it doesn't go above the number to lose 1lb a week.
  • Sugar_Slayer
    Sugar_Slayer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I understand. Weekends are harder for me because we usually aren't too busy and have lots of free time. The week days are easier because they are more structured. I find myself wanting to munch on the weekends because I'm watching TV and the old habits are still there. I try to keep my hands busy with crafts or something so I don't munch away the weekend.