hola! 343 pounds / 173 to lose

Options
Hi! I'm currently trying to lose 44 [+ -] pounds to leave the 300 pounds range. Looking for friends to stay motivated until I reach final goal of 170 pounds. I have been depressed and isolated, having body image issues.

Best wishes to everyone on this journey!

Replies

• marmstrong1906
    marmstrong1906 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first step! So good job!
  • zerocool44535
    zerocool44535 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Sin6978
    Sin6978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello . Just starting myself but know the rights and wrongs to better health. Been dieting all my life but now not dieting just making good choices and eating healthy. Guess I'm getting carried away . Anyhow log daily. Do exercise and just make good choices. Call on me any time.
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Joining MFP is a good first step. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • jeangimenez472
    jeangimenez472 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey you can do it trust me..do alot of at home work outs so you can feel comfortable..if not say F it and go to the gym work hard or go running..I will tell you this..I've been running for about 3 years now..when I see people running that are alil overweight I pump them up because they are trying hard to lose it..then I see them more and I cheer them on..don't worry about what people think just do it and love your self..if you need any at home small work outside hit me up I'll gladly make some for you..cheers!
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome, added you all!
  • ScooterificOH
    ScooterificOH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    simply logging everything will help. after a few days analyze where your calories come from and change up your diet. Its about changing how you live and making healthier choices. add me or hit me up if you need to talk, you arent in this alone