Lose 10 pounds or 4.5 kilos in 6 weeks (starting on 11th July)

Options

Replies

• nomeva
    nomeva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm in... must weight myself when I get home from work but I'm guessing 79kg. Would love to be at 75kg in 6 weeks. I'm going to a wedding in Oct and all my hubby's childhood friends will be there so I want to look nice :'(

I will do CICO - basically just monitor my calorie intake and increase physical activity.
    I recently started Crossfit and aim to do it 4 times a week. I'll also mix in some Jillian Michaels' DVD to mix things up or when i can't get out the house.

Let do this...
  • lgallowa79
    lgallowa79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join y'all? :) I am a 37 year old, married, works full time, Mom of three boys. I weighed in at 297.8 lbs this morning and am ready to roll. My ultimate goal is 150lbs, I have lost 28 lbs from last summer but have puttered out and need some fun motivation to get going again. 10 lbs down in a six week challenge sounds good to me!
  • LadyForbes1
    LadyForbes1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 184lbs, yuck!! 10 pounds would be fabulous!
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im in, I need the motivation to get moving again.

CW- 160lbs
  • burkeashley87
    burkeashley87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Been in the process of losing weight so what's the plan? Currently 190lbs
  • fufukittiefcuk
    fufukittiefcuk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    I'm not at all happy with my weight at the moment I'm 13 stone 9 lbs as of this morning.
    I goal us to get below 12 stone.
    I'm 5 foot 8 and feeling motivated, I'm up for the challenge :)
  • Rawfood4me
    Rawfood4me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Feel free to add me.
  • H2016EY
    H2016EY Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in! Started my diet today. Well... actually, on the 24th of June. I went from 70kg to 67kg but I went to a 3 day wedding and I'm at 70 again.

My height is 157 cm.
  • PantoneRed
    PantoneRed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sold!
    CW: 157
    GW: 147
  • kendahlj
    kendahlj Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I weighed 260 this morning. I hope to be 245 in six weeks
  • katybeattie
    katybeattie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi, just getting back on track. I'm 64kg at 165cm. goal weight for 6 weeks is 60kg and then down to 57kg where i'm happiest. just moved to the country, so winter weather, no heating and shortness of $$ has had me eating pasta, bread, potatoes...they just don't cost much. Also, my husband is a sugar freak so need to get back to saying no to the chocolate, trifles, biscuits etc that he brings home and wants to share.....I'm a PT and massage therapist so feeling quite embarrassed by doing everything that I tell my clients not to do!
  • orlyja
    orlyja Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! I like to run too, and I just started training for a half marathon! I gained 11 pounds living in Chicago for a year (amazing food) and now I am trying to lose that extra weight.
    H- 5'1.
    CW- 127
    GW-117
  • annaeparadiso
    annaeparadiso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I actually have exactly six weeks until I start college! I'm currently 136 hoping to get to about 125 or so. Add me!
  • ginaDDDD
    ginaDDDD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    5'5"
    Today's date: 7/12/16
    For past week 800-1200 and lost 4.3 already!
    Feel free to add me for friends!
  • lily78
    lily78 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I really would like to lose 30 lbs, but I find it easier to have smaller, short term goals. I will try to lose 1.5-2 lbs a week for this challenge. My plan includes restricting calories to 1200-1300 a day, and 30 min of exercise at least 4 times a week.

H: 5'3"
    CW: 155
    GW: 145
  • lindsaykristina11
    lindsaykristina11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join! I could definitely use this :)
    CW: 152
    GW: 142
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Late joiner here too! Looking for motivation losing the 15lbs I gained back over the past year.(and then some!)
    I'm a 47yr old female, 5'5"

Plan: continue to use MFP to track food (but journal EVERY bite) and stay under 1500 calories, get formal exercise in 4-6 days a week, and reach my 10K step goal daily.

CW: 171
    GW: 149
  • lorenfie
    lorenfie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Few days late, but I'd like to join! Wedding is in 9 weeks.
    CW-153
  • carly2505
    carly2505 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Better late then never is a motto I've always loved!

Sw 164.2
    Cw 162.2
    Short term goal 152

Good luck everyone!
  • ciccia123
    ciccia123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great more team members! Weight in is in two days, on Monday. Stay strong!