Starting over...again

Options
Hi there! My names Andrea and I'm starting a diet and exercise plan once again. I find it so hard to keep on track and I really need motivation and help. Feel free to add me and we can help push each other to reach our goals! I'd love to hear your tips and tricks as well. Can't wait to get started!

Replies

• Maby1987
    Maby1987 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you :)
    Starting again today. Feel free to add me and we'll keep each other going x
  • teresar361
    teresar361 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, I call it "start again Monday"! Well I've made it the first day! Going to the gym this am and am dreading it, because it's been awhile. This is my first time to post on MFP community. Maybe if I try something new I'll have better results! Add me if you'd like. We can do this!
  • felicitymaywhite
    felicitymaywhite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - Im so keen to help motivate you if you are happy to kick my bum in gear. After losing 45kgs I have put back 30kgs and my heart is broken and I am beyond devastated. I have deleted my old MFP account and started from scratch. Finally the switch has flipped and IM BACK and MOTIVATED! Have added you both (hope you dont mind) xxx
  • LadyLethe
    LadyLethe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting back up and am worse off then I was before. I actually commented on felicity may white's post a bit ago and I am ready to get going again. I would be happy to motivate everyone and I need the support! Add me if you would like! Good luck and we have got this!
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here girl! I'm just starting back up this week. Feel free to add me for support! :)
  • glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Just started again myself about 10 days ago. Feel free to add me and join this group too it's really active and meant to be supportive for each other http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114913-accountability-buddies-females-25-40lbs-to-lose
  • lupel
    lupel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The same here. Two years ago I lost a lot counting my calories through this app. And I kind of stop because a lots of people was saying that I was too thin, then I started relaxing a little with the diet and now I had gain 20 lbs
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! You have already accomplished something great and that is not giving up and trying again! It is all about balance and making small choices that make a large impact on the long run. :) There will always be days where you do not exercise or eat well but that is okay. There is always tomorrow you know? Making healthy food swaps helps a lot too. Diet is not about restriction. You can still eat good and be full. Choose the lesser of the evils. Instead of mayo on your sandwich use avocado, instead of 2 pops a day drink 1 or if you can switch to Coconut Water, instead of Doritos grab veggie chips or make your own kale chips. These things may be small but you would be surprised how not eating crap will effect your body and how more energized you will feel. Once you start accomplishing those small goals you realize it becomes an addiction. I myself have hit a plateau and still fight in the kitchen, but as a Media Artist working at the desk all day its been tough to balance it all out. I am always trying to do something no matter how small it is. (10 minute walk, ping pong during lunch, stretching, taking the stairs, anything to keep me moving and stopping myself from being lazy.)
  • lilc922
    lilc922 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also trying to stay positive and motivated. Tomorrow is a new day, let's make it a good one! Again ;)