what supplement should I take to lose weight (fit) and turn it into muscles.

Options
Please help me

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of picking up the heaviest things you can and putting them down again...And enough food and water.....
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There's no such thing.

Eat a healthy and balanced diet in a slight deficit from what you would need to maintain and get into the weight room. There is no magic supplement and fat doesn't turn into muscle.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No supplement will do this for you.

Step 1: Lose weight. This will "uncover" existing lean muscle mass, helping you look slim. But, when you lose weight it is likely you lose some existing lean muscle mass too. So to encourage a higher % of fat loss, lift heavy things, eat plenty of protein, and keep your deficit moderate (don't try to lose too quickly).

Step 2: After the fat is gone (most of it anyway) continue to lift heavy things, eat enough protein, and maybe eat above your maintenance calories. This is called "bulking."
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    There's no such thing.

Eat a healthy and balanced diet in a slight deficit from what you would need to maintain and get into the weight room. There is no magic supplement and fat doesn't turn into muscle.

+1
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There is no magic pill for adding muscle or losing fat.

One wants more muscle, they must eat a surplus and lift in progression.

One wants to lose weight, I'm assuming you mean fat and not muscle or water...one must eat in a deficit. Lifting during a cut will not only help gain strength, but will help retain muscle.
  • minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Fat does not turn into muscle. ...muscle does not turn into fat. Hard work burns fat and builds muscle.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I smell troll
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    If you find that magic potion please share with me