TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY

Options
#transformationtuesday
If don't know already done my first show which was Dexter Jackson Summer Pro Classic and it was 8 week prep with @woodthetrainer as my coach! First photo was start of prep at 202 and me on stage at 173. Must say didn't think was possible look way I did on stage in 8 weeks learn so much about my body during this prep and just benefits to not do dirty bulk and do lean bulk but brought some hardware along with being Nationally Qualify which is blessing now me and my coach doing 1 of biggest show if not biggest show in TN #musiccitymuscle and this is 17 week prep. I see what I did in 8 weeks now with more time I can only imagine how tighter and condition I will be! Goal is to Look better in that photo to the right and I know got ability to do it with a great support of family and friends who going keep me motivated.
39xoau7l5svp.jpeg

Replies

• LTB1234
    LTB1234 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work definitely shows.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wowza ! You rock ! Your hard work really paid off !
  • prettyboychat
    prettyboychat Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    RandiGrn wrote: »
    Great job! Your hard work definitely shows.
    Nicely done!
    Wowza ! You rock ! Your hard work really paid off !

Omg y'all so amazing!! Thanks for your kind words!!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Great job busting your butt for those 8 weeks! Congrats on the show.
  • DoughyJoey1008
    DoughyJoey1008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice work.
  • bookcase101
    bookcase101 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You must have worked so hard and it shows!
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    O.O Just 8 weeks?! Great job mane!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Very well done! I can't wait to see the next photo. How many hours a day did you spend lifting? Did you change your diet? Just curious.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    8 weeks you must be crazy strict with yourself, congrats amazing result!!!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    8 WEEKS?!?!? Amazing
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your hard work really paid off. Would you mind sharing your workout?
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Very impressive. Your feed is private. Can you share your diet and exercise schedule for this? Was 173 a dehydrated weight? If so what was your hydrated weight?
  • prettyboychat
    Options
    Great job busting your butt for those 8 weeks! Congrats on the show.
    Fantastic! You must have worked so hard and it shows!
    Just_Maddy wrote: »
    O.O Just 8 weeks?! Great job mane!

Thank you all so much!!
  • prettyboychat
    Options
    Very well done! I can't wait to see the next photo. How many hours a day did you spend lifting? Did you change your diet? Just curious.

I did 2 cardio sessions fasted 45 mins and post workout 30mins 5x out the week and lifting never changes when doing men physique doing certain excercises and work on your weak points really about pumping blood into the muscles
  • prettyboychat
    Options
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    8 weeks you must be crazy strict with yourself, congrats amazing result!!!

Very strict only got 1 cheat meal through that whole prep lol
  • prettyboychat
    Options
    kevinf2380 wrote: »
    Congrats, your hard work really paid off. Would you mind sharing your workout?
    My workouts was different but my split was
    Monday legs
    Tuesday Chest
    Wednesday's Back
    Thursday shoulders/arms
    Friday overall
    Saturday off
    Sunday Chest/back
  • prettyboychat
    Options
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    Very impressive. Your feed is private. Can you share your diet and exercise schedule for this? Was 173 a dehydrated weight? If so what was your hydrated weight?

Think answer that question and would make it public but I don't know how but naw 173 was struggle couldn't drop weight later found why, I was filling my gallon jug with tap water.. Tap water has chemical and make you hold water.. My coach got me on distilled water like last 3 weeks if could've been on from the start would've been much leaner and tighter but definitely a learning experience
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FAB!!! awesome job and dedication :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    tojo_73 wrote: »

Think answer that question and would make it public but I don't know how but naw 173 was struggle couldn't drop weight later found why, I was filling my gallon jug with tap water.. Tap water has chemical and make you hold water.. My coach got me on distilled water like last 3 weeks if could've been on from the start would've been much leaner and tighter but definitely a learning experience

Wow, I can't believe your coach has you drinking distilled water. That's actually very dangerous. Distilled water can rob your body of important minerals leading to a variety of serious long term health issues. I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but you should seriously consider firing your coach.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!