Starting tomorrow, hoping to start strong with motivated buddies....any takers?

Options

Replies

• MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100lbs with 30-40 still to go. Feel free to add me as i'm a regular on here
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15lbs so far… another 98lbs to go
    Add me if you like :) x
  • JeanLaw131
    JeanLaw131 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14 lbs so far, with 30 to go. Would love to join you in your journey! Add me if you like.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It, whether that's the wish to lose weight or the value of myfitnesspal, doesn't have the personhood to choose to quit. Only you have that power. Internalize the power to succeed.
  • clashman12
    clashman12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get off the ground in my quest to drop 40-50 pounds. Feel free to add me as well!
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes Please! Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose as much as possible before mid-september, and then my ultimate goal is to continue losing after that... I'd like to lose around 80 lbs. I would love some support buddies. Please, anyone - feel free to add me.
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 120lbs! I've never been a healthy weight so obviously not sure what my body will look like when i start to lose the weight, but I am so fed up of being overweight and feeling so miserable!

I feel the same way! I'm so scared of loose sagging skin! Add me girl! :)
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yeah sure, throw mean add! :smiley: more than happy to add for motivation and support
  • dominosmiles
    dominosmiles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same I lost 25lbs in 4 months. However after an injury and a bit of depression from that I gained it all back. I was in the right path and got knocked down. Super excited and motivated. Add me ! :)
  • dhbpayton
    dhbpayton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am so over this back and forth with the scale. I have to loose 100 lbs and gain strength. I need accountability to stick with this.
  • jmolivia
    jmolivia Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have no friends *whaaaa!* Trying to lose 95#
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    kerr2010 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Start (for a day or week) then quit. I need to do this though. I'm incredibly unhappy. My weight has fluctuated 50 pounds up and down over 6 years. My goal is just to have a healthy bmi, look good in clothes and feel confident and go camping with my class. I need to lose 60 lbs

I started watching my sugar intake and it's helping me start losing. I need to lose a lot of weight and don't want diabetes.
  • MalbaJayne
    MalbaJayne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    86 lbs?! Amazing! I'm just aiming to lose 10 but I'm very active (on MFP and in life!) and want to develop more of a support group online, so please feel free to add me, anyone, everyone!
  • yantari
    yantari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago and I already lost 14 pounds out of about 100 that i have to get rid off. I don't have any deadline but I'm hella motivated and I'm active here on MFP so feel free to add me, peeps! ✌
  • Eff76
    Eff76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in need of friends / accountability partners. Feel free to add me. It's always easier with support and motivation! I've started and stopped to but I refuse to stop this time.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Don't treat this as a start/stop exercise. Get into good habits that you can keep up for life.
    That's what I'm aiming to do this time round, and so far it's paying off.
  • iriekarma
    iriekarma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 84lbs, would love to be part of a group to motivate each other on xx
  • nma7551
    nma7551 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose some stubborn weight as well and get back into shape. I've been watching my weight all my life so even when I do get to my goal, I plan to continue tracking and keeping accountability partners. Add me!
  • MuttsNMountains
    MuttsNMountains Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much support here :) This is awesome! I'd love to have some extra motivation from anyone who would like to add me as well.