should I fight for him ?

Options
124»

Replies

• pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd move on. He knows you are always available and knows exactly what to say to you. Don't waste your youth "fighting" for any man. Relationship shouldn't be so difficult. Why is his family against you? I think families play a big roll in relationships. If its meant to be - it will be! Good Luck!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    ?? This is a weight loss & fitness community, not a love & dating board.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    YOU are beautiful. YOU have a lot to offer someone. YOU are worth fighting for. Fight for yourself first. Just be yourself and be free. Someone will find you.

Maybe it will be him. Maybe it won't. It will not matter who it is..what will matter, is they found you and they want you.

Set yourself FREE and be YOU. Just YOU for awhile. I think you'll find, you really like yourself. Give yourself the time to do that.
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Go for it. Get it out of your system and fight for him. No matter what we tell you, you'll follow your feelings (which are still clinging to him).

BUT, just remember it's not gonna end well. It's gonna hurt like hell, but at least you'll know you're only second best for him - never the priority, never the only one.

Only then you'll be able to move on and forget about him... and have your eyes open for the one who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

This all the way! Your going you do what you want no matter what. So even the community telling you not won't matter, but then you'll learn. I wish you the best!
  • Lorraine7486
    Lorraine7486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    l4shrr6iygl8.jpg

This thread was cleaned a bit because we have community guidelines... like:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
    and
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Posts

Topics or posts which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.
    and
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
    The full text of the Community Guidelines can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Have a freaking fantastic day.

I'm glad. I thought it was getting a bit mean.
  • Poodapie
    Poodapie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Understand you could be with an adonis right now but you're here asking about a TAKEN man. This isn't the movies or a romantic comedy called, "Your life." and this is NOT a fantasy. This is your heart and mental state being racked apart by someone who gets to lay down and *kitten* another woman every night. (Sorry about the language)

Frankly, he deserves neither you or his current girlfriend. What if the shoes were switched and he was talking to his ex-girlfriend after you guys get back together. Telling her he made a mistake, that he wants her back, and that he was weak for something that wasn't really there.

Wise up! Look at yourself and know YOU are worth more than B*LLSH*T. Keep your emotions in check because those same emotions cause weight gain, eating disorders, and bad decisions.
  • e9196tep
    e9196tep Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    He may still care about you but the fact is he's with her. Choice made. You will find the right guy but you need to be able to see him clearly and not through the the hopeful rose colored glasses your looking through now. Be strong and get past this. It's a choice.
  • yasef13
    yasef13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    NO.....JUST NO!
    sorry for yelling, but I speak from experience!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,877 Member
    Options
    We fought all the time, while in school I'd get crazy jealous and eventually he stopped trusting me we started to fade our stress was over top because we were both in school and so far away from everything we ever knew. Our relationship went south really quickly and we both have our faults. In my final year of school and his second he decided to end things. And just like that cold turkey I lost my best friend. My lover. My baby my soal mate... he was my everything.

Sounds like a good relationship to me.