My Success Story!

2»

Replies

• conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look great!!! Also thanks for telling us timeframe of slow and steady
    I was at 158 in November I am 5'1"
    Today I am at 137
    21 pounds in 7 months is much slower then expected
    I am logging ALL food
    I go gym class 3 x week and supplement with 2 additional workout days
    I swim
    I am hitting 10,000 steps daily
    Process is just slow
    At times scale does not move
    Very frustrating
  • conniehealthygirl
    conniehealthygirl Posts: 156 Member
    Pertainna. Are you logging food accurately for correct calorie counts?? I am thinking that even though I log food I am not being good about weighing it so what if I am taking in more calories since I am not good about using food scale
    I guess I getting food scale out so I can be accurate with calorie count
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    This is really motivating!!! I am 5'2' and weighing 160lbs. My desired weight is 135lbs. I have been trying to lose weight for a while now but nothing! I guess I have to work extra hard...I dont drink soda, no sugar in my diet, I exercise almost 3 times a week and use my fitness pal for calorie counting. Any advice???

How many calories are you managing a day? All I can really say is work off every calorie that you take in, do exercises that are fun for you! And no processed sugars is a great start, water and tea are definitely my recommendations~ Just keep working harder and eating at your calorie goal and you will definitely see results. Don't worry that it might take a while, I lose weight pretty slowly as well, but that means you gotta work extra hard! Don't give up, you can definitely do it and I can't wait when you finally reach your goal! ;D
    jaimee0524 wrote: »
    grrrrrL!!!' u look awesome!!! way to go!!!! B)

Thank you so much, haha! ;D
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look great!!! Also thanks for telling us timeframe of slow and steady
    I was at 158 in November I am 5'1"
    Today I am at 137
    21 pounds in 7 months is much slower then expected
    I am logging ALL food
    I go gym class 3 x week and supplement with 2 additional workout days
    I swim
    I am hitting 10,000 steps daily
    Process is just slow
    At times scale does not move
    Very frustrating

I know that feeling, I lose weight really slowly (mostly because I was plateauing for the LONGEST time...). This just means that you have to keep increasing the intensity of your workouts and keep eating and logging your meals as well. Keep going, it's better to lose weight slowly than too fast!
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Hey long time no post!

After a few months of plateauing, I have finally reached my UGW! I am now 100 lbs with a 23 inch waist- I've lost about another inch off my waist and reached my goal waist measurement as well :D I also lost about a half inch from my upper arms which is good because I had huge flabby arms when I was fat lol. I have a little loose skin around the armpit area (which is kind of annoying) but I plan to start building muscle now!

More before & after's from when I first started MFP at 151 lbs with a 38 inch waist and then the second one from a few days ago at 100 lbs, 23 inch waist. I now have to buy almost an entirely new wardrobe since most of my clothes are too big... :(

f8ob7362cqb8.jpg

ibudfrzsy2q9.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!