Protein powder? ??

Options
kerig1234
kerig1234 Posts: 36 Member
Can anyone tell me what protein powder they use that doesnt have a bad aftertaste low in calories and low in fat with high protein that taste great?

Replies

• MaxineSimpson
    MaxineSimpson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use SunWarrior, it's plant based and won't give you that bloated feeling whey pp does. Good luck.
  • kerig1234
    kerig1234 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @MaxineSimpson i tried plant based protein powder from tone it up it had a very bad aftertaste, what do you think about yours?
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I use Garden of Life vanilla organic protein powder because whey in other powders makes me breakout... I blend it with vanilla soy milk one ice cube and frozen fruit; either frozen bananas, frozen strawberries or frozen peaches, I love the taste but I only like it with the frozen fruits, without the fruit it tastes "chalky" to me.
  • AmyAdrian
    AmyAdrian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use rawfusion plant based protein. I have used vanilla, banana and chocolate strawberry and love all three. I mix mine in water and don't have a big issue with aftertaste. It does feel a little gritty compared to whey but I couldn't tolerate the whey.
  • bilal37
    bilal37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hot Chocolate is the best
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    What you might not be liking is the artificial sweetener. I've learned to tolerate it.
  • Mom2mdv
    Mom2mdv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently have been using FitMiss...find at target. Comes in vanilla Chai and chocolate. Mix with skim milk and frozen berries, along with chia seeds. Tastes wonderful with no after taste.
  • libraryladydw
    libraryladydw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use Musclegen Research - Genepro Medical Grade Protein...it's unflavored and you can mix it with almost any fluid.
  • moosekelly
    moosekelly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Quest protein powder is probably the best tasting. Optimum Nutrition is popular as well. Right now I'm using MusclePharm's cookies and cream flavour (available at Costco) and it tastes good to me.
  • NateFerreira518
    NateFerreira518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Optimum nutrition whey. I get mine off of bodybuilding website. They always have great deals and a lot of flavors to choose. Most have 24g protein and 3-5g carbs. 5lb barrel is the best deal
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    My favorite for taste is Trutein
  • Mom2Frankie
    Mom2Frankie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Quest!
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Vega Sport Protein, mocha flavor. The Sport variety has some restore ingredients, so it's a good post-workout protein. It's the best tasting protein I've had.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Syntrax Matrix in Peanut Butter Cookie and Mint Cookie. I like the Perfect Chocolate to make iced coffee drinks and cookies.
  • chrisvwpw
    chrisvwpw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Iso 100 mixes well and tastes great. I recommand either the gourmet chocolate or the birthday cake.
  • shanye12345
    shanye12345 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I use a company called MY Protein I love there choc and mint taste very good.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My favorite brand is Optimum Nutrition. I like their Double Chocolate, Rocky Road, French Vanilla Creme, and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors a lot.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I use a company called MY Protein I love there choc and mint taste very good.

I just bought a bag of this based on a lab review. I have a little of my current tub of Trutein left so I'm waiting to try it.
  • Momof3inBama
    Momof3inBama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Genpro - its unflavored which is nice.