Friends and support are appreciated!

Options
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Marianna- 18 and hoping to lose 70ish pounds and get in shape (I'm 5'3 and 194 lbs). I'm still new to this site so I'm still figuring my way around. Anyways, I've realized that there's one common thread to all my weight loss failures before- and that's a lack of support and motivation. So anyone who'd like to be friends so we can support each other through this- pls feel free to add me. Thanks :)

Replies

• RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am always looking for support as well!!! I will add you!
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    hi! i am new to this site as well and just sent you a friend request :) i have my phone connected to my account so anytime u need encoragement send me a message :) good luck! i know you can do it :)
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    There are many helpful, inspirational people here.
    feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    and welcome to a site that will support you all the way as I have found it to be and all you have to do is ask and any member will only be to glad to help. please add me as your friend
    steve
  • koppc
    koppc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing the same thing as well. I'll definitely help in the support area! I need all I can get as well! :smile:
  • blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    Friend request sent ;)
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 as well, and I have been trying to get in shape and create healthy eating habits before I go to college. I know this site works! Also, you can friend me if you want.