Question for full sugar soda drinkers...

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
When a drive thru screws up your drink and gives you diet, are you as devastated as when the reverse happens to diet drinkers?

Replies

• KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. Lol But I figured that's God trying to tell me to lose some weight. Ha.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    It's 10x worse when you're expecting plain iced tea and chug a huge mouthful of soda. Ack.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I would go back and burn that mother *kitten* down....
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    It's 10x worse when you're expecting plain iced tea and chug a huge mouthful of soda. Ack.

The worst for me was when I ordered 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet (their sweet tea was WAY too sweet). Instead, I got a mouthful of 1/2 unsweet, 1/2 lemonaide :o
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

The worst for me was when I ordered 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet (their sweet tea was WAY too sweet). Instead, I got a mouthful of 1/2 unsweet, 1/2 lemonaide :o

This happened to me, except I ordered 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet and when I got it, it was 1/2 UNSWEET and 1/2 SWEET!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

This happened to me, except I ordered 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet and when I got it, it was 1/2 UNSWEET and 1/2 SWEET!

hqdefault.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I usually will just accept the wrong drink order and take it as a 'I shouldn't be fast fooding anyhow', but one time I got my iced tea and it tasted like they had mixed it with 1/2 coffee. Wtf?! That one I actually took back and was like "Dude...come on now."
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    YES. Diet Dr Pepper is NOT Dr Pepper!

I honestly can't tell the difference. :tongue: Diet Coke, yes, but not DP. So now that I switched to diet, I'm always afraid they gave me regular and I just didn't notice.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I had never had anything but diet growing up, cuz that's what my mum drank & would occasionally share. The first time I had regular I thought something was wrong with it! Still can't drink anything but diet, but prefer unsweetened iced tea