Weekend activities.... what's your favorite activity to burn calories on the weekend

Options
2»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Weekend burns? my fave is sex...then the treadmill!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Cycling...I try to get in a long ride on the weekends...sometimes (often) the to do list prohibits me from being out for hours as I would like though. Also hiking in the mountains. I don't do it specifically for the calorie burn...I just like to ride and I prefer to be active in general rather than sitting around being bored.

Also, I have three TT races coming up for the remainder of this summer that fall on Sundays before we get into tour season this fall...and a little CX if things work out this year.
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Totally agree @JustMissTracy Tracy
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Playing with my kids. They're 10, 5 and 18 months. We dance, do gymnadtics, wrestle, play at the park
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Walking places I would normally drive: the gym, the grocery store that's farther away, taking the train into Uptown. I have the luxury of time to get from point A to point B.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights. I'm boring.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't have weekends because I don't work but I love going on hikes or even just long walks. I also enjoy my lifting sessions at the gym.
  • Zaskar60
    Zaskar60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mountain and road biking!
  • TinaRawww
    TinaRawww Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiking!!!!!!! I'm in Indiana so there aren't any major mountains or anything, but we have nice country areas that have awesome parks with nice wooded steep inclines.
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Mountain biking! Love going up to the mountains, camping..fishing...Getting some cleaner air. I also spend longer times running with my dogs.
  • jcsgirl86
    jcsgirl86 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Running and wakeboarding