BIGGEST LOSER!

Options
I WISH THEY WOULD JUST SEND JOEL HOME BC SHE IS REALLY GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES! SHES JUST LAZY AND DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE! WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS?

Replies

• hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I WISH THEY WOULD JUST SEND JOEL HOME BC SHE IS REALLY GETTING ON MY LAST NERVES! SHES JUST LAZY AND DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE! WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS?
  • jessicasager
    Options
    i almost second that. but in the same sense.. i can't say i wouldnt be the same way? idk i mean i'd like to think that being there would give me buckets of motivation to suck it up and do what needs to be done. but at the same time, i'm a pansy. LOL i'd be crying and passing out i think. but yes, she irritates me, i want her home too. but i feel sorry for her when she has to deal with carla :happy:
  • hibbler22
    Options
    i almost second that. but in the same sense.. i can't say i wouldnt be the same way? idk i mean i'd like to think that being there would give me buckets of motivation to suck it up and do what needs to be done. but at the same time, i'm a pansy. LOL i'd be crying and passing out i think. but yes, she irritates me, i want her home too. but i feel sorry for her when she has to deal with carla :happy:

I KNOW RIGHT!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I love Carla. I'd like to beat the crap out of Joelle. She holds everything in her hands. Should be interesting...
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Who thinks baby boy Mike is going to be a hottie when he loses? I'm in!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    I think that girl is a few calories shy of a Smart Ones meal!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    And I quote "that 93 pounds is Nicole Richie"---Bob
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hibbler22
    Options
    I think that girl is a few calories shy of a Smart Ones meal!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS VOTING TONIGHT? JOELL AND DAMIEN ? AND SHE STILL STAYS OMG:grumble:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love the Nicole Richie quote, too. Joelle should have gone home. I would have felt bad for Carla (I feel bad for her now!), but Damien would really have taken advantage of being on the ranch. It's like Joelle takes it for granted.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I think Joelle really wanted them to send her home so she could just give up and quit. She doesn't want this like the rest of them do!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ugh as usual the awesome black couple never makes it through the first few episodes :/

instead we're left with joelle :angry:
  • hibbler22
    Options
    I think Joelle really wanted them to send her home so she could just give up and quit. She doesn't want this like the rest of them do!
    [/quote

THATS THE SAME THING I THOUGHT TOO!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    WTF???:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • hibbler22
    Options
    WTF???:noway: :noway: :noway:

EXACTLY
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Nicole looks GOeRGEOUS!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Who thinks baby boy Mike is going to be a hottie when he loses? I'm in!

AGREED!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Already teared up with scenes of next week...poopy on biggest loser...don't make us sad...
  • louisianagirl
    Options
    I almost choked when I saw Damien voted out. I thought the guys would save him. Joelle does NOT deserve to be there. She does not even care.
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love that show!! I agree with yal -- I'm sorry Damien had to go home, Joelle surely doesn't want to be there and was looking for the easy way out. Hopefully, having Carla (and her cans of Whoop-a**) live in person will keep Joelle moving. If not, someone may end up needing bail money, watch out! One can only hope that Joelle will change from within (and lose weight) then maybe they can work on their relationship too, sure doesn't seem very healthy.