Looking for friends and motivational support

Options
I have been trying to lose some weight for a while but i am having a hard time staying motivated. I need to hold myself accountable and some friends for support or who are trying to do the same thing. I don't have anyone around me who will do it with me. I have been feeling very depressed and down in the dumps about myself and my body. I am 5'5 and I weight 146 lbs my goal is to lose 15 pounds in 3 months. I have started and stopped so many times. And I would just really like some people to help me stay more motived. I know I can do It I can be really determined and driven when I want to be. But lately I have just been gaining more weight and that has only made me want to give up every time.

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. The mfp community is so supportive and helpful. My suggestion is you take it one day at a time and remember you are doing this for YOU!! Let me know how I can help support you
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. You can do it, stay strong
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber. Yup you are in the right place. We are all here for each other. Feel free to add me.
  • kelbeck71
    kelbeck71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Stopped and started- need the motivation!