Just sending a random "hello!" to everyone out there

Options
I signed on to this site a couple of nights ago but only now having the time to actually try it out properly. Although it's not what I usually do when I sign up to random websites like this, I thought I'd say a little "hey there!" to everyone this time around.

So: hey there! =]

Replies

• diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hiya, welcome to MFP!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP :happy:

Who or what is a Halloween Ninja?? At least that will get you noticed!! It's great on here and people find it a really supportive environment when you are trying to be healthy.
  • fitamazon
    fitamazon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! :wink:
  • crackers3333
    Options
    Hi, I just started a month ago and so far its going well so keep at it this time, think its much easier to try get it off during the summer months then try maintain during the cold dark winter,so make hay while the sun shines
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome :smile:

Good luck in reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way. Lots of encouragement and support always at hand
  • wubbs67
    wubbs67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello back, and good luck. It sure is working for me, and I'm learning heaps too.:smile:

Eden
  • HalloweenNinja
    Options
    Who or what is a Halloween Ninja?? At least that will get you noticed!! It's great on here and people find it a really supportive environment when you are trying to be healthy.

Hi, and thanks. =]
    Yeah, I like odd user handles. As for the meaning of the one I'm using for this website (taken from my profile page):
    Despite the main photo and the profile name, I'm not a gamer and I'm not a wannabe ninja.
    Within my group of friends, we all pick one another's Halloween costumes; we don't get a personal choice on this, we're just told "Oh, you so *definitely* have to be XYZ for Halloween!" (Yes, this does make this an exceptionally fun time to be a guy.)
    Anyway, this year I was told to dress up like a ninja. Then it became a ninja without sleeves. Then that became dressing up as Ryu Hayabusa from the 'Ninja Gaiden' and 'Dead or Alive' games.
    Thus explaining the geeky profile name and the photo. =]