Alright Starting New Bl Green Team

Options
Looking for a team of motivated people who will be there for each other and push each other so that we can all reach our ultimate goal, better health and higher self esteem if your interested green team is up and running

Replies

• n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Looking for a team of motivated people who will be there for each other and push each other so that we can all reach our ultimate goal, better health and higher self esteem if your interested green team is up and running
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey! n2dfire, count me in!

(weight Jan 18 - 181 lbs Goal weight 132)
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    count me in! Green is my favorite color!!!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    when are we starting? and how does it work?
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!! GO Green Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the plan...........
  • n2dfire
    Options
    my favorite to alright i guess im your fearless leader lol im still waiting on a few details on exactly how to do this so far how it works is we will do our initial weight in tomorrow (no clothes if possible)i will record it on a spread sheet to track it. we will do a weight in every week on wed morning and see how we improve my understanding is we add them together and compare them to the other teams in this contest. we have an end date which i have no clue when that is yet but i am in the process of findin out. we will help motivate each other and push each other because i dont know about yall but i can use it sometimes we can also set mini chalenges within the group to motivate each other further. i guess add each other as friends and we go from there anyone that has the time to help keep track or is better at computers than me i could use the help.
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    I would like to join!!! i don't have that much to lose so i don't know how much help i will be to the team as far as pounds lost.... but i would love to motivate and be motivated!!! thanks!!!

so we'll give you our weigh in tomorrow?? and how will we find the posts every day/week?
  • n2dfire
    Options
    by the way im retarded when it comes to typing and spelling come on i run into burning buildings for a living when the smart people are running out lol jk im firefighters arent stupid just most are smarter than me but if you can look past that we can get along:blushing:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    absolutely
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    my favorite to alright i guess im your fearless leader lol im still waiting on a few details on exactly how to do this so far how it works is we will do our initial weight in tomorrow (no clothes if possible)i will record it on a spread sheet to track it. we will do a weight in every week on wed morning and see how we improve my understanding is we add them together and compare them to the other teams in this contest. we have an end date which i have no clue when that is yet but i am in the process of findin out. we will help motivate each other and push each other because i dont know about yall but i can use it sometimes we can also set mini chalenges within the group to motivate each other further. i guess add each other as friends and we go from there anyone that has the time to help keep track or is better at computers than me i could use the help.
    k
    I trust you our fearless, and thus far clueless :wink: leader, you will lead us in the right direction and we will all motivate, and support eachother and we will prevail!
    Thank you for taking this HUGE weight (and less of as the weeks go by:flowerforyou: on). If you need help I'm here Tue and Wed. You go GIRL! GOOD LUCK to the healthiest color.....GGGGRRREEEENNN. Everyone wants to be green now right??
  • velvetwing
    Options
    **deep breath** okay...... I think it would be helpful for me to have the support of others. I guess Im in for the long haul and would love to be part of a team. :happy: I only joined this site yesterday so Im just getting started. I will be sure to weigh in tomorrow morning. Looking forward to getting to know a group going through the same challenges.
  • n2dfire
    Options
    SORRY ABOUT CAPS NOT YELLING BUT EASIER TO TYPE IF IM NOT ON SOMEONE FROM OUR TEAM CAN START A POST AND LABEL IT GREEN TEAM JUST LOOK TO SEE IF ANOTHER TOPIC LABELED THAT IS ON HERE YET FOR THAT DAY THAT WAY WHOEVER COMES ON CAN COMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER ILL TRY TO COME ON MOST DAY AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUT I CANT PROMISE NOW WE HAVE TO MAKE A COLLECTIVE DECISION IS EVERYONE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR WEIGHT BEING POSTED PUBLICLY?
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    SORRY ABOUT CAPS NOT YELLING BUT EASIER TO TYPE IF IM NOT ON SOMEONE FROM OUR TEAM CAN START A POST AND LABEL IT GREEN TEAM JUST LOOK TO SEE IF ANOTHER TOPIC LABELED THAT IS ON HERE YET FOR THAT DAY THAT WAY WHOEVER COMES ON CAN COMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER ILL TRY TO COME ON MOST DAY AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUT I CANT PROMISE NOW WE HAVE TO MAKE A COLLECTIVE DECISION IS EVERYONE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR WEIGHT BEING POSTED PUBLICLY?
    God, love you sweetie, inbetween saving lives you are going to try to take of us...i'd do it but I'm only on here 3-4 days a week, and only one of those is all day available...if you can't do it, it's okay...we'll try it out, k? Someone from another team will tell you what to do...that's just how they are here.
  • n2dfire
    Options
    IF POSSIBLE WHEN YOU POST YOUR WEIGHTS ON IN POST AND SEND THEM TO ME VIA MAIL ON HERE THAT WAY IN CASE I CANT GET ON THAT DAY THEY WILL BE IN MY MAIL AND WITH THEM IN THE POST ALL TEAM MEMBERS CAN SEE OUR PROGRESS AND BY EVERY FRIDAY I WILL POST THE RESULTS ON THE POST
  • n2dfire
    Options
    IM WAITING ON AN PM FROM TEAM BLACK TEAMLEADER SHE STARTED THIS AND SHES THE WISE ONE WITH THE ANSWERS:flowerforyou:
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Oh, wise one please help us...right now we look like the Bi...Bi Green Team :laugh: :laugh:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    WE WILL BE FINE
  • n2dfire
    Options
    SHE SAID SHE HAS LIKE 43 OR 45 MEMBERS ON HER TEAM:sad: :smooched: :smooched: :huh:
  • velvetwing
    Options
    We are just the new and up and coming team! People join every day so we can certainly take on new team mates so our numbers will be strong too
    ( why wont my ticker post on my messages???)