What to expect from Insanity PICURES!!!

Options
So ive been on a journey for over a year now. I was a massive 248lbs and used MFP and some exercise i managed to get down to 196lbs by oct 2015 (see pictures)
Ive maintained this weight for the most part, maybe put a couple of pounds back on because i slipped back into a poor lifestyle but nothing major. Im on day 5 now of Insanity and ive seen pictures online of the results but i was wondering if the My Fitness Pal community could share their results to help motivate this poor guy.

Replies

• wezaddison01
    wezaddison01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh i have a new phone samsung S7 and i dont know how to out pictures up
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! First off, wow, impressive transformation. Congrats! I am on week 2 of Insanity. The first week I lost about 2 lbs. My next weigh in will be on Sunday. Are you enjoying it? I think it's a really tough program, which makes me want to master it even more. You're probably very sore from those workouts. Keep going! I'm also pressing play each every day. No excuses, let's get it done! :-)
  • wezaddison01
    Options
    Hey. Thank you for the kind words, ive never felt as good in my life with the transformation ive had. Now onto stage two of a whole new me.
    Its really hard but thats what i like about it and just like yourself, it makes me more motivated to press that play button. Ive been very open minded about this and ive started a 30 day yoga program which i do each evening about 2 hours later which has helped alot with the aches and pains. My plan is to carry on the yoga right the way through until the end of my insanity. My first weigh is on sunday aswell (lets share results)
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    1 round
  • Dali032484
    Dali032484 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. Glad I found someone who is also doing Insanity :-)
  • wezaddison01
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. Glad I found someone who is also doing Insanity :-)

Lets check in tomorrow with progress
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    meniscus-knee-tear.jpg
    aircast-ankle-brace-for-sprain-274x300.jpg
  • wezaddison01
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    meniscus-knee-tear.jpg
    aircast-ankle-brace-for-sprain-274x300.jpg