Journey so far

Options
fmbu9k04hx1h.png

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in and mention how well I've done since MFP is such a big part of my success.

At my heaviest I was 142.9kg, admittedly a couple of years ago now. Since September I've lost a further 33.9kg, putting me at 95.8kg!

Focusing on small improvements and not worrying too much about getting everything perfect seems to have been a good approach. Two big things I'd attribute to my progress have been making the gym my second home and cutting out the late night pizzas.

I'm still moving forwards and aiming to get down to 80kg by October, putting me in the healthy BMI range, chocolate is making it very difficult though!

If I could offer one piece of advice it'd be: don't just give up if you have an off day or hit a bump in the road, a bad situation can always be mitigated in some way, you needn't crumple entirely, there's always tomorrow, you can always improve.

Oh... and try to find some form of regular exercise you can enjoy or be good at, I absolutely love the cross-trainer.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!