• waynetaylor_co_uk
    waynetaylor_co_uk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too everyone, sounds good !
    Honestly :smiley:
  • lagassne
    lagassne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Had a big breakfast today which is outside the norm but I am making it brunch so I can stick to my calorie goals for the day. I had to take a day off from working out but will workout tomorrow making it 5 days this week. Woot! Today I paint the bathroom keeps me from being lazy and sitting around in my "fat girl" pants, otherwise known as yoga pants ;). Taking it one day at a time seems to be the best thing for me. Good luck today to all of you!

"Plan for tomorrow but stick to your goals for today"
  • planetfatty
    planetfatty Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have turned off the commented/posted/liked/completed status updates because I figured no one gives a crap about that. I've kept the lost weight one though, but more for my own benefit than anything.

I am starting to post more updates/thoughts though, so if anyone wants to add me, please do.
  • LosinginJersey
    LosinginJersey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love speaking my mind...good or bad ... Add me if you would like!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested can feel free to add me. I'm a chatty bish on my feed. I post about fitness and food, but also about other things going on in life, because it seems silly to compartmentalize fitness and health from everything else in our lives; if there's one thing I've learned over the last five years on MFP it's how interconnected all these various aspects of our lives are.
  • sutibo
    sutibo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    snehad123 wrote: »
    Also, is there a way we can turn off the diary completion posts?! :smiley:

You can turn off the ones you send, but not the ones you receive on your timeline. If you find out that you can I'd love to know how.
  • jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm just getting back at it, myself.
  • happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Do you mean like I post an SOS cause there's ice cream taunting me in my freezer and I have a 4 yr old screaming at me and I'm pining over my ex and I wanna polish of said ice cream you would respond? If so... add me
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This would be great. I have been having my own private pity party and need to get back in the game. I have never posted much on my timeline but would love to start and have some real friends on here to chat with...
  • sutibo
    sutibo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, thanks to everyone who posted, hopefully I've added you all. I can now watch as you slowly all unfriend me when you discover what nonsense I write.
  • lagassne
    lagassne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was not a good day because my husband brought home fried chicken for dinner I did however stick to one small piece. Did go over my calories but I worked hard today and had extra calories. Back to workout tomorrow, my neighbors think I am weird but did give a *kitten* I'm doing my HIIT workout for me.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What a brilliant idea!!
    Anyone can add me too, and I have alot on my mind I can write down.

In fact I can share a little right now!

Losing weight i EXPENSIVE! In the last two weeks i've bought a a new cell phone, smart watch, and of course I needed a new scale - with bluetooth and wifi support!!

So now when i weigh myself, the world instantly knows! how scary cool is that?