Friends with 50lbs+ to lose

Options
curvymegan89
curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
Hi all,
I'm new to MFP and finally ready to take control of my weight. I would love to have some motivational friends who share similar weightloss goals, so we can keep each other accountable.
I'm currently 100.7kgs (222lbs) with a goal weight of 79kgs (174lbs).
If you log in every day or have over 50lbs to lose, please add me and let's do this together! :)

Replies

• momoxo13
    momoxo13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need more friends for motivation!
  • shantahbolden
    shantahbolden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new as well and I am looking to lose 50-60 pounds. Add me, we can motivate each other.
  • Jdelb4
    Jdelb4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all. I too want to lose at least 50lbs. Let's do this!
  • Jaegur
    Jaegur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Any of you are free to add me! I've lost around 76lbs over the life of MFP (50ish the past 6 months) with about 90 to go!
  • Big_Bear_Sandy
    Big_Bear_Sandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is 75 pounds. I will add you and I would like to have friends too <3
  • ianwilson67
    ianwilson67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi, i have at least another 50 to go
  • Laura_Jean_76
    Laura_Jean_76 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello I have 50+ to lose looking for friends that long on everyday
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    that's my goal as well! would love to add you
  • NicoleBurgoz
    NicoleBurgoz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 left to go.
    Feel free to add me, unless you already have enough motivators (can one ever have enough?) :smile:
  • lsw1954
    lsw1954 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in that same boat trying yo
  • lsw1954
    lsw1954 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lose 3 pounds a week
  • mrl51083
    mrl51083 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined and would like to lose about 75 pounds. I'll take any friends who we can help keep each other motivated
  • twirliesmom
    twirliesmom Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined again today...want to lose 85 pounds. I'd love to add some friends who can help me stay motivated and keep the weight off FOR GOOD this time! Please feel free to add me and encourage away! :)
  • Jeannerob72
    Jeannerob72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am new to this program. Have at least 50 pounds to donate to a very skinny person if they need it. LOL !!! Plus with having a knee replacement last year the weight needs to come off. So I need to be motivated. too.
  • sammylynn928
    sammylynn928 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am looking to lose 50-55lbs! Anyone please feel free to add me! :) I plan on counting calories and starting p90x this evening!
  • earthakin66
    earthakin66 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm determined to do this! Anyone please feel free to add me. I try to log in everyday and to be a good support to my friends. 50 pounds to lose.
  • Jeannerob72
    Jeannerob72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doing my weight loss this,where I have to log all my foods and exercising will keep me honest. Plus it beats writing all of it down on paper. With having new friends who are going down the same road I am, is going to make the journey more fun.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 74 pounds. Count me in.
  • lawanafdyer
    lawanafdyer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of 50 pounds too! Back on track today, feel free to add me so we can all do this together!
  • miretteromany
    miretteromany Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I'm new too , I 'm in a real need of motivation I started my diet but I'm a single mom of 2 , sometimes I get depressed and just keep eating I need to lose 60 lbs to b fit and healthy . Plz add me for some motivation
    Thanks