joshperson195
joshperson195 Posts: 819 Member
edited July 2016 in Food and Nutrition
How are YOU celebrating?!

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    By drooling, at that picture. Cheesecake Brownie, Milk & Cookies & S'mores, oh my!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This is the first I've heard about national ice cream day. I must celebrate! Looks like mint chocolate chip for me.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I had a cone from Burger King while I was out. Hard to believe it was 200 calories, but the site only lists one size.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I sadly had to resist eating ice cream today. Didn't have the calories for it...poor planning!
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had real milk and eggs and sugar ice cream! I went to a new shop and got a half scoop of blackberry and a half scoop of viatnamese coffee! Hubby got sour cherry buttermilk and mint basil with dark chocolate. Mmmmmmm!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Probably just plain old vanilla. That's the only one out of what I have that sounds good right now, plus it's 200 calories for 120 grams!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Just devoured a pint of Halo Top's vanilla bean ice cream and enjoyed every second of it. Oh how I wish I could have another right now xD
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I might stop off at Mcdonalds on my way home from my walk for a cone.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I had an ice cream sandwich.
  • koslowkj
    koslowkj Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Single serving of cookies and cream with a little chocolate sauce. 143 calories. :)
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to a common ingredient in ice cream and the flavors I can have get tiresome after a while. So I got my nephew mint chocolate chip and he enjoyed it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Nothing yesterday! I'll have some Tillamook cinnamon horchata tonight
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Cherry Garcia!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    We made homemade chocolate chip cookie dough to go on top of homemade vanilla ice cream. Oh my. It was SOOOO good! :smile: We still have some in the freezer for today. yay! :smiley:
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I had some of the new Blue Bell Cookie Two Step - cookies and cream ice cream, studded with chocolate chip cookie dough. OMG... So good.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    J P Licks - Cow Tracks. Worth every single calorie!
  • jah1360
    jah1360 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed a Reese's Peanut butter cup sundae
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    So I never had my ice cream last night (too exhausted), but I just got back from Target with a pint of Ben & Jerrys Blondie Ambition to try out!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    dmsl977 wrote: »
    I had some of the new Blue Bell Cookie Two Step - cookies and cream ice cream, studded with chocolate chip cookie dough. OMG... So good.
    I really need to buy some Blue Bell that and Holidoodle sound awesome :yum: