Trying this again--looking for motivators!

Options
tractorchck
tractorchck Posts: 36 Member
Well third times a charm right?? Looking for happy folks to help push me along the way. Would love to add a few cool and active friends!!

Replies

• sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am on every day. Always looking for new friends to swap motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and my food diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, feel free to add me x
  • donnyg08
    donnyg08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This time we will get it done and no looking back.
    Feel free to add me.
  • robdowns1300
    robdowns1300 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat. Not always good about logging exercise. MFP has worked out great for me.
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and love to help motivate others as much as I can. I dont log my food here but I do log my exercise. Feel free to add me, would be nice to have a new friend.
  • melllissa
    melllissa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out again as well! Let's help each other stay on track! :)
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dawnknowles441
    dawnknowles441 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi....just getting onboard again as well.....needing that motivation
  • stephaniecirillo0205
    Options
    I'm new to this, but I think we should help each other out! The more support the better! Xx
  • sprow1987
    sprow1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Sanqueen30
    Sanqueen30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started again as well! I lost 40 lbs last year and now 30 of it has snuck back on me quickly! I need people to help me with motivation and accountability! Add me!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • anniedilullo
    anniedilullo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do I add you? I'm new here and haven't figured that part out yet. Thanks for your help
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I could use some motivational help and will be happy to lend support any way I can
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi tractorchck, 3rd time, 4th time, 5th time, not going to work unless you stop dieting and start choosing a new lifestyle. Diets are short term and say I can't wait for this torture to be over. Track your meals, eat healthy and get active. The transformation will begin and never end that way. Best of luck on your journey. If you want a no BS friend, add me.
    Rick
  • Caremy24
    Caremy24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am always up for more friends :smile: Anyone can feel free to add me. Have a wonderful day!