New to MFP - friends would be great :D

Options
Hello...

I was encouraged to sign up to MFP by a good friend of mine and also my new personal trainer.... Would be great to hear from people in a similar situation as me. Any tips on losing weight or great exercises to do woudl be awesome and also lots of encouragement when all I want to do is reach for the biscuit tin.
this new weight loss healthy regime is a little daunting for me and would be really nice to meet like minded supportive people in the UK and abroad.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

love

Alex

Replies

• grainnekillilea
    grainnekillilea Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm new myself but I have to say its making a difference already. It really opens your eyes to how important it is to take a stand back and look more closely at how you eat and it really encourages me to get up off the sofa and exercise when I know it will earn me the extra calories I need to have that little treat... best of luck with it :)
  • alexia1984
    Options
    Thanks...and good luck yourself!! burning the calories for treats are always a good thing...esp if that treat is a wine or vodka :)
  • TammyLML
    TammyLML Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex, I'd be happy to be friends! :smile:

I understand the whole biscuit tin thing! I'm fairly new here as well, but this is a wonderful website and a great support. Welcome!

Cheers,
    Tammy :flowerforyou: