Looking for support/accountability

Options
Trying again. Looking for friends to keep me motivated and people to cheer on. Can't do it all by myself!!

Replies

• astbauhan
    astbauhan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started yesterday. Am back up to my post-baby weight and need to get off again. I guess it is my new set point but is 30 pounds too high. Let''s help each other!
  • 777dawne
    777dawne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We all need that, so please feel free to add me..you don't have to do it alone. .what are you currently doing?
  • Ar_Lis
    Ar_Lis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've just started to take my health/diet seriously this week. I'm happy to support y'all!
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can help you both motivational and Inspirational, Feel Free to Add me..
  • candelariio88
    candelariio88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability friends! Add me friends.
  • 100poundsx
    100poundsx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! I love accountability friends!
  • fayejacqueline
    fayejacqueline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    astbauhan wrote: »
    Add me. I just started yesterday. Am back up to my post-baby weight and need to get off again. I guess it is my new set point but is 30 pounds too high. Let''s help each other!

Yep - I levelled out at about 6 months post-baby but it's started going back up again. I snack constantly. Need to work on that!

• CMontalvo05
    CMontalvo05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    35lbs and I finally realized I want to lose this weight but need some help...new to this and see others with the same goals. I'm determined so hope I can help and be helped :smile:
  • fayejacqueline
    fayejacqueline Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    777dawne wrote: »
    We all need that, so please feel free to add me..you don't have to do it alone. .what are you currently doing?

Just trying to get back to tracking and eating less (snacking less really). Started running again, but want to do some weights too. Fighting lack of sleep with an 8 month old too, so some days are harder than others! How about you?