This past weekend.............!?!?!?!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
What did you do what did you consume! Man o man I drank too much....I didnt eat too much. I watched my awesome White Sox win yesterday and I might still be intoxicated!
How was your weekend!?!?!?!

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Alcohol was pretty much non-existant for me this week. Had to be the responsible one.. Food wasn't bad either but I didn't realize how much I had burned walking and swimming. I am sore today!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Chorizo's
    Hot dogs
    Hamburgers
    Pizza
    Smores (with the giant marsh mallows)
    Reeses
    Candy
    Sugar cookies
    Peanut butter cookies
    Oreos
    Milk
    Cereal
    Apples
    bananas
    yogurt

And about 10-15 water bottles.

lol I ate so much. but we were also out doing activities too. so yeah.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    lol I didn't do too badly... on Saturday I had 2 glasses of Blackberry red wine (yum!), I made chicken enchiladas and I had 2 along with maybe 10 tortilla chips with some velveeta queso and a small salad... then an ice cream sandwich. Sunday was a little better... was flying so I had normal breakfast, sandwich and apricots for lunch, watermelon before we flew out, then some gardetto's on the plane with apple juice, then 2 slices of pizza when we got home. Yesterday I had an egg & babybel breakfast panini & greek yogurt for breakfast, leftover pizza (2 slices) for lunch, a shakeology shake for snack after my workout, 1/2 pc. of naan bread, then a chili cheese dog and some white cheddar popcorn at the fireworks show last night.
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh my god i went to chilis and had 2 presidente margaritas, one classic and then past out on the beach with some vodka in the car!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    chinese
    granola
    mc'ds x 2
    croissants
    chocolate
    ice cream
    muffins
    snickers
    fries
    milkshake
    flapjacks
    and practically no water... and had to work two days for NOTHING...not a good weekend at all :angry:
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i played it low key, hit the gym, twice, worked yesterday and make some money, over all had a few glasses of wine and some pizza and BLUUUUEEEE cheesse yesterday, otherwise overall, cant complain :)
  • chaylajean
    chaylajean Posts: 26
    Options
    well... I went camping and river tubing in WI at the famous apple river where alcohol was flowing like the river, i was drunk for 3 days straight. NO JOKE! wayyyyy too much fun! and I ate brats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... the Other stuff I ate. I'm not sure, can't remember. OOPS!!!!! so worth it though, amazing memories
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Awful!! Pizza Saturday night along with a lot of drinking; Fish Fry Sunday along with a lot of drinking (then cooked breakfast for supper); Mexican Monday night but was out on lake all day drinking...... This weekend was AWFUL! No exercise either except for a few laps in the pool which don't amount to anything compared with the intake. :sad: :frown:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Beer
    Tequila
    Moonshine (ick)

I may have had 3 meals total all weekend. :indifferent: and none of it was 'bad'

I was in the lake literally all weekend though, burned off all the alcohol and what little food I did eat.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Lots of hamburgers and hot dogs, potato salad, pasta salad, devilled eggs, baked beans, too many carbonated beverages, S'mores, etc. Didn't even log yesterday.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was camping all weekend, the food part wasn't too bad for me cause with all the sun I find it hard to eat a lot... but all the beer and mixed drinks is where I failed. Would not take it back though, best weekend I've had all summer by far.
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great weekend! I went to visit a friend who lives right on the lake. I went to the beach, then toured down to see her, and went boating the next day. I'm a bit of a tomato now, but it was fantastic!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Oh my god i went to chilis and had 2 presidente margaritas, one classic and then past out on the beach with some vodka in the car!

CLASSIC!!! awesome!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I definitely ate too much this weekend. Too many parties. Too many brats, chips, soda, burgers, cake, ice cream. For fun I actually weighed myself before the festivities. I was on my way to lose 2 lbs at my official weekly weigh in. But because of the parties, I actually broke even. No lost, but no gain either. I guess that's good. I will work the rest of this week to re-lose those 2 lbs.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Had a terrible weekend for food and drinking. I highly doubt that the brewery tour walk, 5 minute hike at Mt. Evans or the whitewater rafting paddling made up for any of it. My stomach told me how it felt about the weekend last night. :sick:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm trying not to think about it. Something to do with lots of beer and jagerbombs...

If I don't remember it then it doesn't count ;)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    four, count 'em, four cheeseburgers, a hot dog, Peanut M&Ms, ice cream, strawberry shortcake, Kettle barbecue chips, numerous handfuls of Costco extra large salted peanuts with Guittard milk choc chips, maybe just a couple of glasses of white wine over the weekend. Amazingly, I didn't drink yesterday on the 4th. I did not lose any weight.
  • rea1980
    rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did ok this weekend, made it to the gym everyday. Didn't eat much bad stuff, just a couple of brownies. Ended up golfing yesterday and we walked the course so I got a nice unexpected extra workout there.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    four, count 'em, four cheeseburgers, a hot dog, Peanut M&Ms, ice cream, strawberry shortcake, Kettle barbecue chips, numerous handfuls of Costco extra large salted peanuts with Guittard milk choc chips, maybe just a couple of glasses of white wine over the weekend. Amazingly, I didn't drink yesterday on the 4th. I did not lose any weight.

4 cheeseburgers!!! thats Rockstar!!!! bravo!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm trying not to think about it. Something to do with lots of beer and jagerbombs...

If I don't remember it then it doesn't count ;)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: