The first 20 pounds!

Options
hneagle1
hneagle1 Posts: 16 Member
It may not be extreme weight loss. But, I'm down about 20 pounds over the past 73 days! It may not be a whole bunch, but more proud of the 73 days of sticking to something! I cannot believe how great MFP works. Literally has transformed my life. Sleeping better, overall more happy, and loving life. I started at 239.9, now I am at 219.6 :smile:

So far I have been doing OrangeTheory and running four to five times a week. Eating roughly 1,900. It's weird how much I am eating now since I have switched almost exclusively to a more paleo lifestyle. So excited to continue this journey! Slowly but surely I will make my goal weight! I think my biggest success strategy has been consistency. I have bad days (oh do I have the bad days), but I don't let the bad days get in the way. I recognize them and enjoy them and be thankful for them. The next day I move on. Living in the present is my biggest motivation.

Before photo (roughly 240 pounds) eul4j5zsybl8.jpg

After photo (roughly 219 pounds) t1oeihh1x0qs.jpg

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Woe-that's awesome!! You look great-big accomplishment!! Keep it up-you will hit your goal in no time :)
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're doing great!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi congrats sir... I too just hit my first 20 mark and it feels great. But my slacks are sagging down my hips haha.. Have to buy new clothes but sort of waiting for more loss... but good job to us all! It is so great to get on the scale and see the pounds drop.... off, one by one...
  • despoinio
    despoinio Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference!!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Well Done!
  • _johnfitness
    _johnfitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Great job!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Major changes underway, great job!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are doing su'per
  • ceceblackstock327
    ceceblackstock327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! 20lbs is no small feat!! Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!