Sports Bras for large chests

Options
2»

Replies

• eperaino
    eperaino Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    best sports bra ever - it's amazing! https://shefit.com/ It was on shark tank and is completely adjustable. Nothing moves in this thing :)
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant has some nice sports bras.
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a VS front zipper close sports bra and I'm not a fan. They're ok for an elliptical workout but I wouldn't recommend them for anything high intensity. 34E here.
    I recommend moving comfort/brooks Maia or Juno bras.
    Look online for free shipping/returns, order several and return what doesn't work. Or try to find a specialty sports store to be fitted.
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra are the best I've ever used, they keep their shape and wash well, they have an extra fastening to make them like a racer back and are very comfortable. I run often in mind and they're great.
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tricia7188 wrote: »
    No offense but if you can fit in VS bras of any kind you're probably not in the "my chest is so huge (DDD, G, H range) I have to wear 2 super compression sports bras to even attempt any kind of high impact activity, ...and its still not enough" club.
    I'm mostly commenting on this thread because I also want ideas of the best brands to try (I've heard shock absorber is great, and I think I'm going to try that one).
    Its soooo frustrating trying to find anything for very large busts. Bathing suit tops... yup have to wear a full support bra under one that already has a full bra in it. Regular bras... yup (if you can find them) only in the ugliest styles, colors and zeeeero cute prints. Hello granny style. Ugh, I hope continuing to lose weight will get rid of most of them.
    Sorry, its late dont mind my huge boob pity party over here lol, rant over.

We don't have VS in Ireland, so I wouldn't know if I fit in any of them. And I wouldn't have started this thread if there were something run of the mill that I could wear. I said I have to wear 2 bras to the gym at the moment which offer zero support which is why I have so much back pain. Hopefully some of the other recommendations the other ladies have left can be of help to any of the large chested women that check this
  • ale527
    ale527 Posts: 95 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There's a lot of responses here but just want to say as having to wear multiple before as well the Nordstrom Panache sports bra is fantastic! It's more supportive than regular bras, the straps can be clipped together, and is actually comfortable!