PLUS SIZE Women's Work-out Wear

Options
2»

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Curves has some nice pants for workout. Their tops don't fit me very well, so I use extra loose cotton T shirts, men's sizing. That is what is comfortable for me in the heat.
  • jollyjeepers
    jollyjeepers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have bought from Wal-Mart for shorts and t-shirts either in men's or ladies. I also have purchased a couple of t-shirts from Amazon because I get free shipping and really liked them. They were actually cheaper than Wal-Mart. One was one of the special kind that are made for sweat. Both were much lighter than the ones I got at Wal-Mart. I'm new here so not sure if it's appropriate to post a link. I'd be happy to do so or you can send me a message and I can let you know what I purchased. I purchased all 4X sizes.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Kohl's has good stuff & decent prices☺

I've also gotten a few things at Walmart and Target
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Walmart here. The have some loser fit Danskin Dri More sleeveless shirts+ in plus sizes. Now if they just had something beside capris.

Danskin from Walmart for me too!

It's the season for capris unfortunately so I had to buy my danskin workout pants from Walmart's website.

I loooove danskin! Affordable and comfy and swear wicking material works great!

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    There are lots of plus size leggings on Amazon. I like the fun patterns and bright colors but they have traditional choices too.
  • ereach4731
    ereach4731 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Given how much wear the clothes get, I prefer to invest in great sports bras from Lane Bryant (my personal favorite is the zip front racer back). You can find places to buy these for a lower cost like ebay or Poshmark. I also like to invest in good bottoms, mostly black capris. Then I play around with tops from anywhere, Walmart, target, Kohl's, JCPenny, Lane Bryant, Macy's...wherever I can get it on sale.
  • spritey86
    spritey86 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When i was a 22/24 I got my gym kit from good old Asda (George) - very cheap stuff.