Who else is on a weight lost journey ?????

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal and sometimes family and friends doesn't know hard it is to lose weight. I signed up to my fitness pal after having it being suggested to me. I'm on my weight journey to hit my goal of losing 100 lbs. I have good suggestions and tips and I would love others in put as well. Don't be afraid to add and or message me. I would love to have a chat with others who has a weight lost goal as well. Motivation is the key. Don't be afraid to add or message me. Let's lose this weight together! :)

Replies

• Amberly_Zissa
    Amberly_Zissa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80, currently 210, seems impossible alone! I'd love to go through this together if you want support, i know I need it lol i have the know how, just not the motivation to stick with it
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Me! My goal is 100Ibs too :)
  • GetFit_Bre
    GetFit_Bre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thats great... Add me and if you need tips and suggestions feel free to message me...I have basically went cold Turkey. I didn't really drink soda mostly I love sweet tea but due to all the sugar that be in it I have cut it off. I drink home made Smoothies instead
  • GetFit_Bre
    GetFit_Bre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amberly_Zissa it's not impossible I thought the same at first but I went cold Turkey