2.5 years, 173.4 pounds lost--goal reached! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• juanitagardner07
    juanitagardner07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
  • BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Hats off to you.
  • karenshoope126
    karenshoope126 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome...that is not an easy task as we are all striving for our own success stories!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! This was definitely an inspiration for me!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You got me at : "Just be patient and be kind to yourself"

You deserve everything you work for everyday.

Be proud.

FANTASTIC INSPIRATION !!
  • santanatricia76
    santanatricia76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am currently trying to live healthier. It's hard work, but so worth it.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you rock!
  • ptipton520
    ptipton520 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I need to print this out and post it where I can see it every day. You have worked hard and the transformation is unbelievable! Thanks for sharing.
  • cjleblanc13
    cjleblanc13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great job you look awesome!
  • FickleFruitBat
    FickleFruitBat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so beautiful (I think you also did before, but now your confidence shines through in an entirely new way!) Very inspiring.
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow major congratulations!!!you are such an inspiration. You got me when u said you were rapidly losing the ability to do things. That's what motivated me do something about my weight. Im going to use your post for motivation whenever I get down or stuck as a reminder that YES IT IS POSSIBLE!! Good for you. You look beautiful!!!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Congratulations. I can't wait to get down to my goal weight and to feel accomplished. I'm definitely adding you. :)
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!!! What a transformation :)
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, so inspiring! The biggest difference is in the SMILE... the happiness that radiates from your "after" photo. Don't forget to update again with us as you maintain ... I'm sure a lot of people also need to hear that maintenance can be done!

Congrats!!! Enjoy your new view of life... cloud-9-039.gif
  • USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You look great. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your success story here as I find stories like yours very inspiring.

May I ask a couple of questions?

What did you find the hardest thing to overcome during your weight loss journey?

Did you ever feel it was too much of a struggle to carry on - and if so, how did you cope with that?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!

(not that you didn't look good before, just different) ☺

It's obvious that you put a lot of hard work into the change and have accomplished an extremely difficult goal that many people would envy.

Congratulations!!! :):):)
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My eyes are teary reading your post. I don't know you, but I'm so proud of you. :smile: Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!