2.5 years, 173.4 pounds lost--goal reached! (with pics)

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    absolutely amazing job I hope you are proud of yourself and know how much you have accomplished.
  • nancy1465
    nancy1465 Posts: 25 Member
    WOW...you look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your story here and your pics which I very much enjoyed. You are such an inspiration to everyone on here. I too have to lose over 100lbs which is frustrating as it has to be done slowly. I too cant wait to shop in all stores and not just the large lady stores. CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU AGAIN !!!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    So inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • katybowling
    katybowling Posts: 9 Member
    You're such an inspiration!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    AWESOME JOB!
    You look GREAT and you're a wonderful inspiration to us all that have and are still struggling with weight loss.
    WELL DONE! :)
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    You did it! Congratulations on changing your future, your health, your LIFE!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wow.....awesome!!! Congrats on your dedication and determination :)
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    you must be hella strong to stick to it this long, you look awesome and I bet you feel awesome. but that makes sense, since you are clearly awesome.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    totally inspiring!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    love, love, LOVE yourI have seen your face pics around. So happy to see more of your story. You are awesome!! Congrats on all your hard work and staying committed!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Major success!! Well done!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    shelbysp8 wrote: »
    AWESOME JOB!
    You look GREAT and you're a wonderful inspiration to us all that have and are still struggling with weight loss.
    WELL DONE! :)

Thank you so much! You'll make it to goal just keep at it!
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    You look amazing! Total inspiration - go you! :)
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    fx0qqxkc5dtr.gif

Amazing job! That must feel so great! :smile:
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic!! And like so many other people have said, you've provided some inspiration for me to push past the 6 month plateau I've been "enjoying".

If I can ask, what macro limit/goals did you set for yourself? And what worked for you for a fitness regime? (I started a bit higher than you, but I still want to lose around 100lbs, so any help I can get I'll take!)
  • lindarpolk
    lindarpolk Posts: 70 Member
    I agree with what everyone else has said. You look great, and your hard work and persistence are evident to everyone.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Wonderful work!!
  • etherial1
    etherial1 Posts: 22 Member
    AB-FAB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!