Friends with 50lbs+ to lose

Options

Replies

• Pattycake755
    Pattycake755 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello curvymegan89 and All, I just joined MFP on March 14, 2016 and I lost 40lbs. Prior to this, I lost 18lbs in exactly one whole year! I have lost more weight on MFP in 4 months than I did in a year on my own! Thus I have lost a total of 58lbs! Yay!!! But I have 72lbs to go! I believe in motivating and cheering my friends on! I make it a point to cheer my friends on with inspirational comments and "likes" everyday!

I have found that some people treat this community like Facebook, but I take great care in trying to be an inspiration and motivator for my fitness pals; however, some people do not reciprocate. I will be there for my pals and I want pals to motivate me when I need it. Anyone who wants to reciprocate is welcome to add me.

I will be making friend requests to you curvymegan89 and all of the other commenters that expressed an interest in having motivational friends. Look for @Pattycake755.

P.S. In case any of you are interested, I have written a few articles on my personal blog about my weight loss journey and my journey to wellness. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes March 2015 and with complications from diabetes March 2016 (neuropathy and retinopathy). My motivation: I could become cripple, go blind or die. I MUST eat right and lose weight to live and live a good quality of life.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Jgommie
    Jgommie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you. I'm working on losing 75 right now. Anyone else can add me as well.
  • ddavis071010
    ddavis071010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me, looking to lose about 60 pounds. Joined a couple of weeks ago and have lost 4lbs so far, I could definitely use some motivation!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 90lbs. I could use some friends to help support each other! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Angela2ndChance
    Angela2ndChance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more motivation friends! My goal is 100 lbs. by next May. We can do this together!
  • Derek_McC
    Derek_McC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. My goal is a total 54 lb loss. I have made 7.5 so far.
  • mycoffeetherapy
    mycoffeetherapy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 200 pounds I want to lose.
  • huntergraymua
    huntergraymua Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I could use all the motivation I can get. I have about 55 to lose.
  • harryhole987
    harryhole987 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm new to MFP and finally ready to take control of my weight. I would love to have some motivational friends who share similar weightloss goals, so we can keep each other accountable.
    I'm currently 100.7kgs (222lbs) with a goal weight of 79kgs (174lbs).
    If you log in every day or have over 50lbs to lose, please add me and let's do this together! :)

Add me.....love help
  • MsNika83
    MsNika83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 75-80 lbs. I have lost 6.4 in 3 weeks.
  • sophiangelle
    sophiangelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me! I'm new here but really excited to get started on my weight loss journey.
  • chubby624
    chubby624 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. Have bout 60 lbs to lose snd trying to walk while lugging a 6-7lb o ygen tsnk around on back. Lots of fi. Lol
  • qrissi1
    qrissi1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me it is my first week and I want to do well for many weeks to come. Could use the support.
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have a lot to lose yet.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have at least 80 lbs to lose...feel free to add me! :)
  • emilywilson919
    emilywilson919 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi All! I'm not new on here, but re-committing! I need motivation as well and I would love to join you in losing weight!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • Hoohoohaa
    Hoohoohaa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ I'm looking to drop. Love seeing other peoples updates and progress. Feel free to add.
  • jollyjeepers
    jollyjeepers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I try not to focus on a certain amount to lose as anything is good. I find that putting a number for me does more harm than good. I weight 313 and am 5'6". Needless to say I have a lot that I need to lose. If I can get in the habit of checking in here, I think the motivation from everyone will be a huge help. I'm happy to motivate you!
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 50-something working mom/grammie living in Las Vegas. I did a 2 week sugar detox starting July 1st and am down 12 lbs. 71 to go. I am 4 days into Leslie Sansone walking videos and can only handle 20 minutes worth now, but I hope to get all the way through the video eventually! I am trying to stay under 1450 cals a day and REALLY watching my sugar, salt and bread. The sugar detox landed me 9.5 lbs down in the first week, and 2.5 in the next 2 weeks, so I'm pretty sure I was retaining water but I'll take what I can. I am really committed to being an active grandma so I'm ready for a life change!