What did you want to be when you were a kid?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 579 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I wanted to be happy. I still am trying to find happiness with no luck.

As for jobs, gymnast, ballerina, teacher, veterinarian and artist.

I don't want to be any off those things now. I don't want to work. I hate work. I don't have a passion for anything except eating food. Sadly.
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my dream job is to be FBI agent, sadly im not american so that aint gonna happen
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    You guys Suck am I the only one here who wanted to be spiderman when they were younger?

I want to be Spider-Man now!
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A ballerina, I even had a pink ballerina costume with a tutu on it, then one day my mom washed it and put it in the dryer by accident and it shrunk, I was so sad but now I just laugh about it lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The main thing I decided I most of all wanted to do was dance/theatre. That's what I do. I also wanted to be a violinist, that didn't happen. I quit violin.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I truly wanted to be a unicorn
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I only wanted to work with animals. Primarily horses. A veterinarian or horse trainer were what I thought I wanted to be. Could not make the kind of grades to go to school to be a vet, plus could never have afforded the schooling. I did become a professional horse trainer for a time. Have also worked as a veterinary assistant at a race track.

Now I still do some work with horses but my real job involves work with research monkeys. As a kid I never even dreamed such a job existed. I love it!