Not seeing results...

Options
SW:310. CW:280.
Hi all, I am getting frustrated and it's getting very hard to stay motivated when literally nothing has changed after 30 pounds lost. I know because my starting weight is so high it will take longer before I see results but I figured something would be different by now... Any ideas on how to stay motivated? And for others with around my same stats, when did you start seeing results? Thanks

Replies

• sammispatz92
    sammispatz92 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Look at pictures from your SW!! 30 pounds is huge, don't underestimate how far you've come, and take a minute to give yourself a little credit! Once you remember how you felt then, and how you feel now that should be motivation in itself. If you want to jump start weight loss after a plateau I would say to switch up your workout plan, and maybe increase your deficit by 100 or 200 calories. Now that you've lost weight your body doesn't need as much to get you through the day. Break your weight loss into smaller goals, it will seem much more attainable. Congrats on your loss and keep going!!! Think about how much worse you would feel if you quit now and gained it back!
  • kyguy2000
    kyguy2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try doing p90x. I started a week ago and I lost about 2 pounds and I did my first chin-up. I will leave with this quote from tony Horton. Whether you are eating good or doing a hard workout. "Don't say I can't instead say I currently struggle with..." Then just try your best and you will get results you want.