Good Morning

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to this site & so far I like what I see. I have registered for other journal sites for logging in my daily food & this one seems to be the easiest & the most useful! I am excited about embarking on this journal of finding the OLD ME....and all that energy I've been missing.:heart:

Replies

• lela
    lela Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site & so far I like what I see. I have registered for other journal sites for logging in my daily food & this one seems to be the easiest & the most useful! I am excited about embarking on this journal of finding the OLD ME....and all that energy I've been missing.:heart:
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. I've looked around the site and I LOVE it. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you
    smiley-happy014.gif
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to both of you. This site is great..Love it.
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi and Welcome..I hope you enjoy this site!! It is awesome, and so far its working!!!

127163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

event.png
    [/url]
  • Kimmie1076
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here and heard about this site from a friend. I am trying very hard to loose 60 lbs. I find it difficult with my health issues to be able to do this. If anyone would like to offer any suggestions, please do. My name is Kimberly and look forward to making good friends here.

132650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MrsCallas
    Options
    Welcome to this site! You will find so much motivation and support from the message boards! Use them because they are what is making the difference in me!! I wish you luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • fhill
    fhill Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new too, I agree it is a great site.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome-1.gif

We love our Newbies!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Welcome to all of you that have recently joined us:drinker: :tongue: