• gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Hi everyone
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey Bill. How's it going?
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    All the beautiful people here! How's your day so far?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hey everyone. Sad day here in the office-can't wait for the weekend.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Any news yet Jen?

Afternoon all.. Just did our school Supply shopping. Why was it so crazy on a Thursday afternoon and why does it cost so much??? I need to drink now.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Hi Aly, Jen, Slink, Lisa....
    How is everybody?
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member

Any news yet Jen?

Afternoon all.. Just did our school Supply shopping. Why was it so crazy on a Thursday afternoon and why does it cost so much??? I need to drink now.

I have an unopened bottle of rum my daughter brought back from Jamaica. Want to share?
  • jenjencin78

Any news yet Jen?

Unfortunately she didn't make it :/:'( She was put on a ventilator yesterday and there is no brain activity. My assistant left for the hospital to be with her family. My heart hurts-I've spent the better part of the day in my office crying. She was only 18 months old and there's no explanation for it, she was by all accounts a healthy baby. So heart wrenching.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    JJ so sorry to hear this! My brother and sister in law lost a baby at 5 months to SIDS the hardest thing our family ever went through. This family is in my prayers.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    So sorry Jen....death is never easy, especially when it is a child...Lynn is right..it is the hardest thing people can suffer through...thoughts are prayers...
  • jenjencin78
    Thanks...Ill be stopping by Church to light a candle for them later. I can't even begin to imagine. I'll be hugging my kiddos a little tighter tonight for sure.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Thoughts and prayers to the family - such a tough thing to have happen.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Hey guys! Jen... I'm so sorry to hear about this awful time for your family. Such a horrible loss.

How's everyone doing?!? I'm not being a lazy *kitten* today.... Thankfully.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Thanks...Ill be stopping by Church to light a candle for them later. I can't even begin to imagine. I'll be hugging my kiddos a little tighter tonight for sure.

Oh I am so sorry, so heart wrenching. I am crying for them, it also brings my own pain and memories. I hate seeing when any child passes. These is honestly nothing you can say to take away the pain, just let them know you are there for whatever they need. If you plan on getting them something, of course, food/gift cards were appreciated even though I had no appetite for weeks. Something special that reminds them of their child will be cherished by them forever. Ugh, I am so sorry that just sucks so much.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    So sorry to hear that Jen
  • jenjencin78
    Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I picked up some flowers and will make them some food though I'm sure no one feels like
    eating right now. I've never met these people but it still breaks my heart to think of anyone suffering such a loss.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..
    Such a sad time JJ ..18 months old ..so young..
    Many hugs .. :*
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    OH God I can't imagine losing a baby like that. Prayers with her family. :(
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Where is everybody