Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Morning Lynn
    are you with an "e" am I spelling your name wrong? My cousin is Lynn and would get miffed if people use an e. I'm alison with one "l" but I gave up caring long ago and blame my parents for not using the conventional spelling haha
    Hey Tyson
    Yes Ali that's correct
    Yeah my last name is mispronounced all the time so sometimes I'm just like whatever.. Lol

Could be worse, could have a major chicken place with the same name, tough as a kid lol, listen to me whine lmao!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    haha T
    I used to get Alice in Wonderland as a gift all the time cause Alice kinda sounds like Alison I guess
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Awe! Kids can be mean.
    I was an elementary teacher for 17 years
    I always told them we are family we don't bully or pick on one another. Something I never tolerated
  • IndianaGolfer
    My last name is always spelled wrong. Just something else to deal with on my woe is me life lmao!!
  • Justpeachy02
    Same here
  • synchkat
    Awww Lynn I would have loved you as the teacher. Bet you were kind but tough. The boy's teacher is like that now. We heard all sorts of horror stories but she's just tough. We love her she's the most caring teacher I've ever seen and the kids love her but she doesn't let them get away with much
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good Monday Morning everybody!!!! I'm feeling Spunky today so watch out!!! :)
  • synchkat
    ooooh I like spunky!!!
    love your profile pic such a cutie
  • IndianaGolfer
    Ahhh and I'm about to sleep and wait for applications lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    ooooh I like spunky!!!

Thank you! That's my little curly headed grandson. He and my daughter came slept Saturday night :)
  • Justpeachy02
    Awww Lynn I would have loved you as the teacher. Bet you were kind but tough. The boy's teacher is like that now. We heard all sorts of horror stories but she's just tough. We love her she's the most caring teacher I've ever seen and the kids love her but she doesn't let them get away with much

I always tried to be fair
    They were my babies
    That's great! Teachers get a bad rep sometimes. But it's a tough job. So rewarding though. It's my heartbeat for sure!
  • synchkat

I always tried to be fair
    They were my babies
    That's great! Teachers get a bad rep sometimes. But it's a tough job. So rewarding though. It's my heartbeat for sure!

I think that's the way a teacher should be. The boy's lives in the neighbourhood and will always wave when she sees us driving along. Kids often don't think of teachers as real people so it's nice to see them in real life. When I taught skating I saw a student at Wendys of all places and she was like wow Alison you eat here too. Um ya
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    ooooh I like spunky!!!

Thank you! That's my little curly headed grandson. He and my daughter came slept Saturday night :)

well I bet that was fun. He's adorable and I still can't believe you have grand kids
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Lol, sometimes I can't believe it myself! I told my grandson he will have to come stay the summers with granny but first, granny has to win the lottery so she retire!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Good Monday Morning everybody!!!! I'm feeling Spunky today so watch out!!! :)

define spunky! :P Morning Lynn, morning Candy
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Spunky=full of energy, a little playful (not in a naughty way!), feeling frogy :)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I had the rest of my pizza and feel tired and can't tout about only eating two pieces now :(
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Spunky=full of energy, a little playful (not in a naughty way!), feeling frogy :)

lol. nice disclaimer. necessary here :)
  • IndianaGolfer
    Nite normals, Ima guess 164 posts till I wake lol have a day full of smiles all!!
  • synchkat
    haha I liked the disclaimer too
    awww Pie pizza for brekkie is the best
    I'm going to exercise then pop some cherries I can't get enough of those