Replies

• tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look so happy and healthy. I did the same thing last year. Ordered a dress in January that fit well at the time, started losing weight in March. By August I had lost enough that they couldn't take it in enough and ended up returning it toward a NEW dress that I loved even more.

Have a wonderful time at your wedding, dance all day and enjoy feeling so much better.
  • penkwin
    penkwin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I looove your dress! Best wishes for your upcoming wedding. It's going to be the best day! :smiley:
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and what a gorgeous dress!!!
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    leilbobeil wrote: »
    I did the same thing as you by ordering a dress that fit comfortably at the time instead of a size smaller. I don't know why girls add that amount of pressure to themselves, planning a wedding is stressful enough. And I LOVE that dress, super gorgeous!

Even holding off on shopping wouldn't have helped me as I didn't get on the wagon until January! Thr safety net was nice to have though, but it was so rewarding (although not for my alterations budget) to have it taken in so much!
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!! You look so happy and healthy. I did the same thing last year. Ordered a dress in January that fit well at the time, started losing weight in March. By August I had lost enough that they couldn't take it in enough and ended up returning it toward a NEW dress that I loved even more.

Have a wonderful time at your wedding, dance all day and enjoy feeling so much better.

That's amazing! It's good that they allowed you to exchange your dress as well :)
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well done! The dress is gorgeous. What does it look like in the back?
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!! That's so great!

That inspired me to share my wedding dress photos :smile:

The photo on the left is the day of my wedding. The picture on the right is exactly 10 years later. (impromptu trying on of the dress, hence the random hat)

Trying your wedding dress on whether just a few months or 10 years later and it's too big is such a great feeling!! Congratulations to you dear!

yzs4o672ngmp.jpg
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    You look great and your dress is amazing!
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous <3
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    You, and that dress, are gorgeous
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Love the title of your post. You look beautiful. Congrats on the loss and the upcoming nuptials.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That dress is beautiful and you look amazing!
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You should feel awesome!! PS- your dress is perfect- so beautiful!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your dress is so beautiful and unique! I love it and love that you had take it in. It's been 39 years since I wore my wedding dress but I'm thinking of getting it out someday soon. I don't know what size I was when I got married, but there's a good chance it would fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!